Cushman & Wakefield Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

One Phone interview with research director, followed by an in person interview with a couple of team members. Mostly behavioral, along with some questions about commercial real estate exposure and data analysis experience.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, why do you want to work in real estate   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cushman & Wakefield

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter after applying online to schedule a phone interview. Questions were pretty standard, aside for a few that caught me off guard. At the end of the call she requested I send writing samples. Once I sent the writing samples, she emailed back saying I made it to the next round (in person interview). I was interviewed by 2 people at the same time. Both were extremely nice but talked to each other more than they asked questions about me. It was a strange experience, kinda felt like they had already decided on another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about the company you currently work for? Why are you leaving?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell us about yourself that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Very typical interview process. The first step was a phone screen and then an in person interview. The questions were of average difficulty and the in person interview seemed pretty casual. Overall it was an average experience

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in May 2014.

Interview

I found the job posting online and applied through the Cushman and Wakefield website. About 3 weeks after I applied I received an email from the head of the department asking me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with 2 people - both on whom worked in the department. The questions were fairly straight forward, mainly asking about my resume and skill set. After that I asked them a few questions about their roles and the company. The whole process took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The most interesting question that I got during my interview was "If I turned to my co-worker two weeks after hiring you and said 'wow she's really good at this' what would that thing to be?"   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

I applied both online and by sending my resume with a cover letter to the hiring manager. I had an initial phone interview with said hiring manager which led to an in-person interview with the director of the department. I was not called back for an offer or another interview.

Interview Questions

• to be honest the interview was mainly for me to explain my experience and detail my resume. the toughest was to answer what I knew about various types of leases (office, industrial) as I only had experience with retail   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Went to the office for the initial interview. Met with senior member of the Research team in conference room near the reception area. Interviewer was very nice but seemed more nervous than I was. Had a fairly short interview and was told that I would be contacted if I was selected for further interviewing. Wanted a 2 year commitment to working there due to training.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process consisted of an in-person interview with hiring manager and then meeting with VP at a later date. Following this, an email was sent to indicate whether an offer was extended.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

They first review the resume and cover letter as usual. The interview process will be with a vice-president of your department and they will ask for previous related work experience on research projects. They will also ask if you have worked with their software before.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more desirable than other candidates for this position?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in March 2011.

Interview

First round was a phone interview with an analyst at the research departement - screening for potential candidates
    Second round was a skills test about the English language knowledge, as well as Excel and Powerpoint skills
    Third round consisted in meeting the office director, to whom usually the analyst report; behavioral interview and job opening task description
    Fourth and final round was meeting the Senior Manager of the Branch; no job offer at this point

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you demonstrate superior analytical skills, as work involves creating cash flow analysis   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it offer as it is an entry level position