Cutrale Citrus Juices USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Auburndale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online on a Sunday afternoon, was contacted Sunday evening to come in for an interview on Monday, Offered the position Monday Afternoon! Very Fast and straightforward. At the interview: First, I interviewed with one person, who asked basic past experiences, education and abilities questions, basically just decided if you were qualified or not. Then waited for about 20 minutes and talked with a supervisor about the role and the company, went into more detail about Resume specifics. They weren't really looking for experience in a specific skillset, but want to know how your skills can be translated to this work environment. Everyone is friendly and approachable.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Auburndale, FL).

Interview

You'll likely be interviewed by the manager of the area that you are applying for, not with the HR staff so don't expect a professional interviewer. The interviewer was more interested in explaining the job. They weren't looking for particular skills, just a responsible person which makes you resume (and education) not important. The vibe that they give is not favorable to employees. No typical interview questions where asked. Shifts are 3x12hrs a week (36 hours worth of pay at $18hr).

Interview Questions

• what do you know about cutrale   1 Answer
    • what do you know about food processing   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Leesburg, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Items of concern:

* The office coordinated for an onsite interview for the position of Electrical Engineer but at the interview, the position was for entry level technician.

* Multiple choice test given prior to interview - make less than 50% and no interview will be granted.

*The manager took phone calls during the interview.

*Several times it was stated that engineers receive lower hourly pay than technicians.

*The last hour felt like I was in a classroom with one-on-one discussion on items such as: voltage drop, de-rating conductors in conduits, areas of conductors and the resistance of conductors, Ohm's Law / Power / Wattage / Budget questions, Fourier Transforms, phase angles, Breaker Curves, Fuse Ratings, PLC & Ladder Logic Programming, etc.

** Highly advise that a calculator is brought in for calculations on the test. **

Beneficial items:

* Manager was very polite and test results/electrical theory are discussed during the interview.

* Manager was more interested on thought patterns (how to solve) than on correct answers for the test.

* Manager was friendly and open to discussion.

Grader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Winter Haven, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick...it was a group interview with like twenty five people where we watched a few short videos and then did our paper work and at the end a drug test was done...

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Auburndale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a mechanical skill test with 25 or more questions about several mechanical systems e components parts, the entire test is reasonable and very fair, had some material to consult as well.........

Safety Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Leesburg, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Excellent interview, very informative about the company and the job requirements. Forthcoming about position drawbacks and limitations, without actually trying to push you away. Th company has been around a very long time, they supply juice to 35 countries and is a large scale family business.

Interview Questions

• They asked about company loyalty, it made me question if there was a relevant reason behind this question and the importance of it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Auburndale, FL).

Interview

HR recruiter contacted me for an interview with the department manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This company does not negotiate unless it is in their best interest.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Auburndale, FL).

Interview

Interview process was quite fast. Applied on my school's career website, contacted by them a week later, had an onsite interview with them a week later. Consisted of one interview with the lead engineer. Then had a break down of pay and benefits with the head of HR. Got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, pretty much asked me to summarize my resume.   Answer Question

Not interested in citrus processing

Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cutrale Citrus Juices USA (Leesburg, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Tested us on our speed and just a normal interview. Discussed my former jobs and asked if I was able to get along with other people outside my race. Asked what hours would be beneficial me. Did I have reliable transportation

Interview Questions

• Could u tell good from bad oranges   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hours because I was taking public transportation to get to work which was great and they also gave me options on my days off which was weekends because of no transportation but agreed to work extra hours if they needed me