Cybage Software Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Cybage Software Interview Questions in India

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

Phone Interview and one to one interview. Often technical. Interviewers are professional and have good knowledge. Makes on feel comfortable. Asks Expected questions, mostly technical, some personality analysis done as well.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Overall it was tough asked me the basic questions on NodeJS and HTML and CSS as well as the design patterns and new technologies in front end development like Angular, Knock-out, reactJS as well as the databases MongoDB MySql

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)).

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview for QA Engineer position at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
    -Telephonic round from Pune.
    -Onsite interview round from Gandhinagar.

The HR was prompt in scheduling interviews.
    ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== =====

Interview Questions

• -virtual function
      -sql constraints
      -qa process
      -defect life cycle
      -Web Services testing
      Answer Question

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a job portal and got a call from recruiter at Cybage in 4 days.

The interview was delayed by an hour and a half even when I was the only person scheduled for a face to face that day. The interviewer asked me about what my hand on are in UI development and my strengths and weaknesses.The interviewer did not bother to go through my resume since according to him it wasn't "written properly". He asked me the basics of Angular js routing, services, dependency injections, asked me to write a few code of JS and basic HTML5 and CSS3.

Interview went well and I was quite sure of a selection. The interviewer asked my age and the plans for marriage going ahead since I am in a marriageable age according to him I might not be able to fulfill my commitments towards the company and people like me quit who can not be kept at leader positions. Assumptions played all the game here. He told me to leave for the day since they didn't want a "GIRL" for the position even when I am qualified enough for a job.
    The question arises why did they waste my time by calling to the company if this was the case ?

Interview Questions

• Angular js routing, services, dependency injections, asked me to write a few code of JS and basic HTML5 and CSS3.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It took single day for the Process.

1) Aptitude test (Technical + LR + Quants).
     aptitude was of moderate level mostly there were questions on time and distance , percentage etc

2)Technical Interview.

3)Hr Interview

Interview Questions

• Short Intro followed by BE project ,OOP concept ,where do you implemented OOP concepts in your Project, C++ conceptual Questions (Mostly on typing) , Java Collections , Exception Handling ,OS concepts ( Threading ), Database (mysql) -Joins,Triggers, functions and Procedures.   Answer Question

Production Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It took 2 days for complete process.There were total 4 rounds. 1st and 2nd technical and 3rd managerial n last was hr round.

1st technical was focused on basic Java concepts. Be prepared with whatever is written on your cv.

2nd technical was simpler will just ask you to answer questions that u were not able to answer in 1st round so be prepared with that. N some simple logical programming questions.

3rd managerial round was on Skype. It was taken by the manager of cybages client u will be working for. Simple questions about u and your interests n about company

Final round was hr n we all know about it

Interview Questions

• Java basics
      oops concepts
      collections
      about your project
      on technologies u hv written on your cv
      Answer Question

I declined offer because of very less development work. there was 60-70% support work and only 30-40% development.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

Easy interview, the interview went fine,. As long as you prepare basic aptitude test questions and object oriented concepts and any programming language. Easy interview, the interview went fine,. As long as you prepare basic aptitude test questions and object oriented concepts and any programming language

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

There were two rounds one was an online test and second was interview round. The first round test consisted of aptitude and some coding questions. The test was of not too difficult. I cleared the first round. The second was interview round. This round was also of average level. How clear are the concepts was checked and confidence was required where i lacked.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Got call from HR after viewing my profile on Naukri.com. attended interview on saturday at Pune campus. Campus infrastructure is very good.Total 4 rounds were there... 2 technical,1 techno-manager round,1 HR. Every round was elimination round... Manager round was not for all candidates.. it was for some candidates only.. Good experience... Basic questions asked from java,spring,SQL, JSP.servlets.... Some tricky questions were also there... Finally HR round was there. Basic family background and all those questions... Salary offered was good based on my experience.Got offer letter on Monday.. Waiting to join Cybage in March...

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from core java, spring MVC, JSP, servlets asked from resume.... some tricky part was also there. collections ,JDBC, Multithreading,exception was main topics....   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate as per my expectations and requirements.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I'm a CSE student.It was one day process with three Technical interviewer and one HR.The apptitude clearing part was kinda Easy, in the technical interview part they expect us to have a basic knowledge on all important topics that were covered in our engineering syllabus and they look onto our bold answer's and how freely we speak on latest technologies once we are done with that they will forward us to HR.This was a tricky round where we are give topics to discuss on for 10-15 mins with another mate who is been forwarded to HR.They asked few puzzles to solve and they basically check on how we talk varying from others and how much we can think about the topic give to us.
    Apptitude - 30 mins approx
    Technical interview - 1 hr
    HR Interview - 30-45 mins

Interview Questions

• It was just all basic concepts and writing test cases and database queries and basic programming in any language we prefer to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be Cool ,Calm And Composed .Answer loud and bold 😁