Cybage Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cybage Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2016

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I'm a CSE student.It was one day process with three Technical interviewer and one HR.The apptitude clearing part was kinda Easy, in the technical interview part they expect us to have a basic knowledge on all important topics that were covered in our engineering syllabus and they look onto our bold answer's and how freely we speak on latest technologies once we are done with that they will forward us to HR.This was a tricky round where we are give topics to discuss on for 10-15 mins with another mate who is been forwarded to HR.They asked few puzzles to solve and they basically check on how we talk varying from others and how much we can think about the topic give to us.
Apptitude - 30 mins approx
Technical interview - 1 hr
HR Interview - 30-45 mins

Interview Questions

• It was just all basic concepts and writing test cases and database queries and basic programming in any language we prefer to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be Cool ,Calm And Composed .Answer loud and bold 😁

Other Interview Reviews for Cybage Software

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

campus recruitment:-

1st - company shortlisted students according to their academics. Students with any academic gap were not allowed to sit for the process.
    2nd - Written round was conducted by mettl .questions were(30 aptitude including logical and English and approx 20 technical mcq ).
    technical was from whatever you have read in btech ,we got questions mostly from c++, dbms, os etc.It also had an essay writing section with 10 mins of time limit.
    3rd - next was technical PI.As the post was QA Engineer, they asked easy coding questions . Questions from software engineering were asked and puzzles as well depending on the interviewer.
    4th - the final round was an HR round .basic questions about family,vision,goal ,why Cybage? etc were asked.
    8 students cleared technical out of which 6 were finally selected after completion of HR round . We got the offer letter on the same day.

Interview Questions

• 1.staircase pattern printing,diamond etc, all sorting algorithms.
       2. Blackbox testing ,whitebox testing,different sdlc models,verification & validation
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

Lenghty process , to many people called for interview, no proper arrangements. Need to wait for whole day to get offer letter.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

Firstly there was one aptitude test and passage writing... test was easy we 30 were shortlisted...then next day there was technical interview and then they go for hr interview... easy interview

Interview Questions

• they asked for latest projects and stream wise technical ques   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

It was moderate. They generally ask about your prev project experience and technical skills. Interview process do not stretch longer. You will get final confirmation within a day or two.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions about your previous project experience.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

First there will be Aptitude Test
    After clearing first round, there will Technical Round which include face to face interview might ask questions related to OOPS etc
    and then HR Round

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nadiad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Nadiad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was same for most of companies, It was divided into 3 sections:
    1. Aptitude
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview

Aptitude was 30 mins round,
    In technical interview they ask you the questions from your resume background profile, projects and technical skills.
    And HR round was easy they sometimes have group discussion, but I had not appeared in that.
    I have direct HR interview asks about family backgrounds and hobbies and stuff like that.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

I was hired during campus interview. Selection process was Aptitude test, 2 Technical Rounds and then HR round.

Aptitude test is quantitative and English grammar mostly.
    Technical rounds is general Software testing concepts.
    HR round is for testing communication.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nadiad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Nadiad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First of all they will take aptitude test for 30 around easy question and one essay after that passing students can go for HR round it was quite easy prepare fundamentals and basics of your all subjects and project as well after that personal interview which is quite easy at all

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The questions were based on general manual testing. The interviewer was good and technically strong.
    He asked about the Mobile testing challenges, types of testing. He asked about Current work or project experiences and challenged I faced in testing in previous project experiences.

The basic difference between Manual desktop/ web testing and mobile testing.