Cybage Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

3.1

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was an one-dayaverage interview process. There were three rounds. First is the online test which consists of three sections i.e., essay writing(10 min), aptitude and technical MCQ(50 min). Aptitude level is from moderate to difficult(practice is required). Out of 200 students who have taken the online test, 70 were selected for the technical interview. I was first on that list :P . In technical round, they asked about a example of structure program, program using oops concepts, project, DBMS queries and some basic theoritical questions. And I was selected and as there were many people who cleared technical interview, HR round was a group discussion(6-7 members in a group) and some basic questions like tell me about yourself etc.. We were given a topic whether national anthem should be played in theatres or not. Among 28 members who have gone through HR round, only 9 were selected(I was the first one in that list again :D). The best thing is that they have given offer letters on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cybage Software

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)).

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview for QA Engineer position at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
    -Telephonic round from Pune.
    -Onsite interview round from Gandhinagar.

The HR was prompt in scheduling interviews.
    ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== ===== ==== =====

Interview Questions

• -virtual function
      -sql constraints
      -qa process
      -defect life cycle
      -Web Services testing   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I'm a CSE student.It was one day process with three Technical interviewer and one HR.The apptitude clearing part was kinda Easy, in the technical interview part they expect us to have a basic knowledge on all important topics that were covered in our engineering syllabus and they look onto our bold answer's and how freely we speak on latest technologies once we are done with that they will forward us to HR.This was a tricky round where we are give topics to discuss on for 10-15 mins with another mate who is been forwarded to HR.They asked few puzzles to solve and they basically check on how we talk varying from others and how much we can think about the topic give to us.
    Apptitude - 30 mins approx
    Technical interview - 1 hr
    HR Interview - 30-45 mins

Interview Questions

• It was just all basic concepts and writing test cases and database queries and basic programming in any language we prefer to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be Cool ,Calm And Composed .Answer loud and bold 😁

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test was easy. Then there was a technical round. They ask questions based on the skill set mentioned in the resume. The asked many questions from C, C++, Java, Data structures, SQL. The interview lasted for an hour or more. They asked me to write a code as well. Questions were asked based on the academic projects done in college. Concepts should be very clear to crack the interview and i think confidence while answering is the key to get there.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It comprises of 3 rounds
    Aptitude
    Technical interview
    Gd hr
    The aptitude is moderate and some difficulty levels are der I got shortlisted for tech round
    The tech round is also a bit difficult a good basics is a must the ask to write a code
    A sql query
    And lots basic questions like oops, regarding concepts and the mainly focus on your concepts
    If u clear the hr round is easy.

Interview Questions

• Explain why we start java with main class
      A string program
      A pattern programs   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

campus recruitment:-

1st - company shortlisted students according to their academics. Students with any academic gap were not allowed to sit for the process.
    2nd - Written round was conducted by mettl .questions were(30 aptitude including logical and English and approx 20 technical mcq ).
    technical was from whatever you have read in btech ,we got questions mostly from c++, dbms, os etc.It also had an essay writing section with 10 mins of time limit.
    3rd - next was technical PI.As the post was QA Engineer, they asked easy coding questions . Questions from software engineering were asked and puzzles as well depending on the interviewer.
    4th - the final round was an HR round .basic questions about family,vision,goal ,why Cybage? etc were asked.
    8 students cleared technical out of which 6 were finally selected after completion of HR round . We got the offer letter on the same day.

Interview Questions

• 1.staircase pattern printing,diamond etc, all sorting algorithms.
       2. Blackbox testing ,whitebox testing,different sdlc models,verification & validation   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

Lenghty process , to many people called for interview, no proper arrangements. Need to wait for whole day to get offer letter.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

Firstly there was one aptitude test and passage writing... test was easy we 30 were shortlisted...then next day there was technical interview and then they go for hr interview... easy interview

Interview Questions

• they asked for latest projects and stream wise technical ques   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

It was moderate. They generally ask about your prev project experience and technical skills. Interview process do not stretch longer. You will get final confirmation within a day or two.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions about your previous project experience.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

First there will be Aptitude Test
    After clearing first round, there will Technical Round which include face to face interview might ask questions related to OOPS etc
    and then HR Round