CyberCoders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

CyberCoders had a standard but quick interview process. There was an initial phone interview with one of the corporate recruiters. Then came in for an in-person interview at their Irvine location. The in-person interview consisted of a two part interview where I spoke with two of the trainers for the associate recruiter training program and then with the Vice President of Talent Development. Each round was about 45 minutes long. They contacted me a few days later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CyberCoders and why do you want to join?   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Palm Bay, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Actually this is a novel situation. I was lied to by a recruiter promising me an interview with another company in Palm Bay, FL. There actually was no interview and it happened twice. I can't imagine what process Cybercoders uses to find their recruiters, but one who lies to candidates should be fired in my opinion. I was promised an interview with said company twice, but the recruiter found another candidate and I was never notified. This happen twice with the same recruiter.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews and one on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Explain how to add a node on Heap tree.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CyberCoders in December 2012.

Interview

Forget about this company. Including this MacPheeters "recruiter." It is all about $ and zero compassion to their candidates.

Interview Questions

• Are you married? Are you available?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a recruiter. He was really nice. I don't speak a really proficiency english but he was focus in my experience and skills and we got understand.

Interview Questions

• Can you run over your background?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I technically did not have an interview, but wanted to write about my experiences here. I first applied to a software engineering position they had and was told it was on hold, but to call in a few months if I was still looking. After that time, I was still looking, so I left a voicemail that the recruiter never returned.

I was contacted later on for a new position by a different recruiter who found me in their database. After sending the recruiter my updated resume, he asked for some materials including a current salary and target salary. The recruiter stressed that he earns more if I earn more, and also to “be realistic” in my increase. I politely told him that I am not comfortable disclosing my current salary if I don’t have to, but that the minimum of the salary range listed on the job posting would be my target, since it was well beyond a “realistic” increase. I also asked if the range listed on the posting was accurate and if it’s necessary to disclose a current salary if I’d be taking the minimum in the range.

Needless to say, I never heard back from the recruiter. I get the sense that he was more interested in which candidates could make him the most money rather than whoever is most qualified, not that I’m saying that’s me. The position (at least based on the description) and the salary were clearly out of my league, but the recruiter ideally should have a better understanding than the candidate of what a position really entails, so I was initially encouraged they reached out to me.

After reading other reviews here, however, it’s clear that they take a shotgun approach and don’t actually take a close look at candidates’ qualifications. I also got that sense myself. The second email I got from the recruiter was very formulaic, introducing the position as if contacting me for the first time, and asking me to send him a resume even though I just did. On top of that I was asked to fill out an application in their system which would have been basically just uploading my resume yet again… probably to make it easier for them to spam me more.

Interview Questions

• Need to know your current salary for some reason   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

This place stinks. Unprovoked, they sent me an e-mail about a position. It intrigued me so I applied. No response from them. I called the recruiter, and she hadn't even looked at my resume, much less forwarded it to the company. Multiple follow-ups with her via phone and e-mail but no responses. Despicable company practices.

Interview Questions

• I never got an interview because the recruiter never looked at my resume - they should stop blasting out bulk e-mails.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Completely unprofessional.

A recruiter called me out-of-the-blue and introduced a roll that I might be interested in.

Everything was fine until she asked for my desired compensation. I then answered that industry average of around 80k-100k (in California) is ok. Her tone then completely changed as she tried to talk me into taking the interview by beating on my confidence and telling me that "since I am a junior fresh out of college, a low salary would be sufficient for now."

Excuse me? These people have no respect for the person on the other side of the phone and I will never answer another call from them.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CyberCoders.

Interview

I have applied to various jobs at this scam of a company. It is a clusterf**k agency. They sent me out on an interview with the wrong information and details on the job. Then, I applied to a job and never heard back. Applied to another job, no feedback what so ever. Don't go near run away from this 'recruiting' company. Very unprofessional and rude recruiters.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions.   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Irvine, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from the internal recruiter right away. 20 minutes on the phone with her talking about experience and answering a few other technical questions. Got pushed for a in person interview for the next day.

Came in very professional. Met up with the technical manager for the in person interview. Was able to give my experience and answered his technical and other personal questions well. Got a small tour around the office. Sent a thank you email. A few days later they decided not to move forward with me.

Disappointed to say the least. Seemed like a great fit.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2016.

Interview

An extremely unprofessional recruiter made one phone call. He asked me to describe my most recent C++ and Java projects. That was the only question relevant to the position. He didn't have any follow-up questions about those projects and didn't seem to care or have any knowledge of computer programming. Then he asked why I'm "not already making the big bucks." Then he said he would start to read the resumes of the applicants some time later in the week and would call me back the next week. He did not call back.