CyberCoders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

2.2

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was required to complete an online questionnaire which was very long and involved. The position specifically stated that they were willing to relocate candidates. I was called by the recruiter within 2 minutes. She was abrasive.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked the same questions that were on the questionnaire. Then, she told me that they weren't considering non-local candidates and I never heard from her again.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Completely unprofessional.

A recruiter called me out-of-the-blue and introduced a roll that I might be interested in.

Everything was fine until she asked for my desired compensation. I then answered that industry average of around 80k-100k (in California) is ok. Her tone then completely changed as she tried to talk me into taking the interview by beating on my confidence and telling me that "since I am a junior fresh out of college, a low salary would be sufficient for now."

Excuse me? These people have no respect for the person on the other side of the phone and I will never answer another call from them.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CyberCoders in July 2016.

Interview

The phone screening was brief and positive. They mostly asked questions regarding my job experience. So make sure you're able to talk about your job experience pretty well..I wasn't ready to proceed with the job interview so I only completed the phone screening but i had a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in recruiting? What kind of work did you do in your previous job?   Answer Question

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2016.

Interview

An extremely unprofessional recruiter made one phone call. He asked me to describe my most recent C++ and Java projects. That was the only question relevant to the position. He didn't have any follow-up questions about those projects and didn't seem to care or have any knowledge of computer programming. Then he asked why I'm "not already making the big bucks." Then he said he would start to read the resumes of the applicants some time later in the week and would call me back the next week. He did not call back.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CyberCoders (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a recruiter. He was really nice. I don't speak a really proficiency english but he was focus in my experience and skills and we got understand.

Interview Questions

• Can you run over your background?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Completely unprofessional. The recruiter was selling the position hard until he asked for my required compensation. When I told him, he said, "Unfortunately, that's way too high for someone who has only been out of school for two years." I asked how the time that has elapsed since I graduated and my compensation terms - or how much my work and skills are valued at - relate. He was unable to explain the relationship other than by reiterating his original statement. What's most entertaining about this situation is the position in question is still unfilled and he has posted it repeatedly for the past three months. The fixation with my time since graduation was a total turn-off to this organization. I wont be working with them again.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Interview

2 Step Process. I had a couple of calls with the Internal Recruiter and then came in and met with 2 Managers and a Director. They thought I was a fit and I pretty much knew that I would get an offer by the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you think Recruiting is a Sales or a Marketing job?   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CyberCoders.

Interview

Back when I joined, their hiring process actually still had some integrity. Met with two managers and then a final interview with the CEO. The CEO interview was more of a meet and greet. She didn't really ask any earth shattering questions.

Interview Questions

• They were really concerned with hiring competitive, sales focused individuals. One hiring manager kept asking if I was determined and assertive enough.   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CyberCoders in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Then interview with three members of the company. One interview was talk about their system, the other was more focused on getting to know the candidate.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CyberCoders in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Lead and Manager. Make sure you ask questions about the job, day to day and pay.

Every manager can be different. Be prepared for 30 minutes to 1 plus hours.

Interview Questions

• Background questions, etc.   1 Answer