CyberSource Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

The interview process was rigorous but fair. I had two phone interviews and two in-person interviews, meeting with 8 individuals. I also had to train my potential manager on a given topic; in my case, how to install a video card in a PC.

Interview Questions

• In what type of team do you best perform?
      How would you go about calculating the number of footballs that would fit in a 747 airplane?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

One all day interview with 6-7 different people. I met with people from cross-functional teams as well as the hiring manager and their boss. The interview process was average and not terribly difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was your most successful marketing program?   1 Answer

Staff Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

My resume got submitted and it took about two months for me to get a call. I had an excellent phone interview with a Manager. I was invited in for round one and 6 people in 1:1 interviews. It went well. Second round, another 5 people, mostly 1:1 but also 1:2 . Great cultural fit. The second round was very technical. I wonder why they hadn't done the technical screening earlier. The recruiters I interacted with were very nice.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on phone, set-up phone interview with the Hiring team member. two round of in-person interview and then salary negotiation

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Hiring Manager was very friendly, provided good company and position details. Terrible follow-up by recruiter. No response even after following up on the status of the position after a couple of weeks.

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The process was very smooth and came as a particular merchant type can onboard that they had no experience with monitoring or supporting. I had previously worked with that merchant for four years and they knew and trusted me. I was contacted by the Global Director himself and we formed a relatively close friendship.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate to San Francisco area.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I worked from an office near home and the company paid all expenses.