Cyberonics Clinical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cyberonics Clinical Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cyberonics (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. First step after applying was the phone interview, then that was followed up by an in-person interview at the company's site. The site interview was a 2-step process that included a written part and then a question/answer session with a panel. They also gave a tour of the facility, which was very interesting and informative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cyberonics

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cyberonics (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone pre screen. Then an onsite interview with various managers in the Quality department. The onsite portion was a half day and included a writing portion at the end. None of the experience was too difficult just questions about problem solving experiences and personality. At the end of the interview I was asked about compensation expectations, which I was not expecting. They are very open about what they expect from the position to see if you are a match. Definitely come with questions, all interviewers wanted to have conversations rather than just ask a list of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cyberonics (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview then a onsite interview with about 8 people. The onsite took half a day.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cyberonics (Houston, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

2 interviews. Most of the interview process was simple. An initial phone interview followed by an onsite interview with 3 managers and VP.

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to the team? What are you bringing to the table?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was nearly impossible as HR was very strict

Clinical Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cyberonics.

Interview

It was a responce via email, then a phone interview. During the interview I was asked where do I live, which was my area of expertise and how did I contacted the company.

Interview Questions

• do you know what kind of job is this one   1 Answer