Cybex International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.0

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owatonna, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cybex International (Owatonna, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with a short phone screening interview, as most are, followed by a in person interview with the hiring manager. After the hiring manager got a good grasp of the type of person he was looking for, a much more extensive interview was followed. They tried to incorporate most of the managers along with some senior manufacturing positions to help make it seem like a team hire. Overall, the process in my opinion was much more efficient then a ton of other companies I had interviews with. HR was absolutely on top of contacting me with further information and to keep me up to date with the hiring process. For the most part I was never wondering of what was next in the process and were giving direct answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions:
      Asked what type of job I was looking for.
      What job atmosphere I was looking for.
      Where do you see yourself in 6 months, 1 year, 5 years?
      They were trying to gauge how coachable you were.
      Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medway, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cybex International (Medway, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Lengthy but thorough. Began with phone screen. Then 1:1 with HR and hiring manager. Then a day of interviewing with 7 people on the team. Then 2 final 1:1 with executive team members

Interview Questions

• Describe your process by which you conduct user testing   1 Answer

Documentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medway, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cybex International (Medway, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

One interview in person and was offered the position a week or two after. Also given a tour of the manufacturing floor and they told me about the company. It was very simple and not a hard interview process.

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medway, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cybex International (Medway, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I came in for two interviews for this position. It was fairly easy and laid back. Very comforting but that could be because I was already employed with the company at a different position. I was asked the typical questions in regards to my previous work experience. It really felt like my soon to be director really wanted to get to know me. I did not feel like I was just another person on the list of 30 people that were being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How my previous military experience would help me in this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary slightly. I was able to get the salary up a couple thousand a year from what they originally offered.

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medway, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cybex International (Medway, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume via email to hiring manager for an immediate/urgent opening. Received call two days later that served as an initial screen, at the end of which an on site interview was scheduled for the end of that week. Arrived on site, filled out an application, and was simultaneously given a tour of the facility and interviewed by the department manager and a senior level engineer. Interview style was casual, limited technical questions. At the end of the tour, senior engineer introduced me to the project I'd be working on if hired.

Interview Questions

• Limited technical questions, but those that did come up were related to lean and 5S. The project that was being hired for was focused on time studies, so questions about prior experience and communication skills were also highlighted.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medway, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cybex International (Medway, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

I had 2 interviews before being offered the position. Both were outstanding. The managers i met with were very very positive, and seemed excited to meet with me. Upon the second interview, they were very forthright with the fact that the position was down to three candidates. It motivated me even more to bring my A game. They stayed in communication with throughout, and called me exactly when they said they were going to, and this was a huge plus. Having gone through many interview processes in which i was left in the dark for long stretches of time, this was a welcomed change. Overall, I had an excellent experience during the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would advise asking for more money than you think you can get. Its a smaller company than i am used to working for, so i think I undersold myself on salary.