I applied to 4 jobs last week. Two companies replied that thy are reviewing my application and I have an interview tomorrow with a third. The company I'm interviewing with is the one I'm least interested in of the four, though it is better than my current job. What is the etiquette if I'm offered a job with this company but I want to wait and see what response I get from the other 3? Should I tell the company I need a couple weeks to decide, or be up front that I'm waiting for other offers? Or?
During my interview with a Vice President, he mentioned that the "background check" had been reviewed. He brought up cities I had lived in at one point, even though I hadn't included that information on my resume or LinkedIn profile, though it is accurate. Additionally, he was aware of my entrepreneurship experience, which I had not disclosed anywhere. I'm curious about the source of this information. I'm currently progressing through the interview rounds without any offer or signed documents.
I’m moving on to round 3 of the interview process after speaking with the VP and it’ll be with peers. My position would be Insurance Product Manager so the peers would be internal stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Underwriting, Actuary, etc.) What kind of questions typically do peer interviews ask?