Cyient Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cyient Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.9

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (Coimbatore (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It tooks one day and there were three rounds
Aptitude, technical hr, personal hr.
I was rejected in technical hr round.
They are expecting strong in fundamentals especially in strength of materials.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cyient

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kurnool (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (Kurnool (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

written exam was an easy one and the interview was a simple one which was enough for the TR to make sure that we learned something during college. He will ask some general questions on your favorite core subjects and be sure before telling your favorite subject. Be thorough with at least 3 subjects including simple formulas.

Interview Questions

• core related
       - design
           the design of pin in cycle pedal arrangement
           can you draw chassis of an automobile
      -production
          tell me some sheet metal operations
            which is the best metal for gears
      -strength of materials
           basic bending moment related simple problem.
      2 Answers

Negotiation

I said no, there was no such negotiation phase

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cyient (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

the interview process consisted of Group discussion, one on one technical interview and was followed by one on one HR. The interview was moderately difficult and the interviewer was very encouraging

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The first couple of rounds were ordinary. If prepared, you can crack it. The Interview was completely the basics of SOM and MP. The guy who interviewed me was very friendly. Just be calm and cool. Keep it simple. Brush up your basic. The first round also includes a few technical questions. No negative marking for the MCQs. A bit of vocabulary.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about your educational background.
      2) SFD and BMD (must)
      3) Casting process
      Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient in February 2017.

Interview

Through college placement.
    Mainly three round
    General, technical apttitude- 30-30 marks
    Psychometric test- no marks
    Technical interview-Based ur interested subject mentioned in resume. Like SOM
    HR-Tell me about yourself and family background. Only 5-10 minute.

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Aptitude
    2. Physcometey Test
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR

All The Rounds Were Pretty Easy To Cover Except For The Technical Interview,Here They Squeeze The Subject Out Of You And The HR Round Will Be Mostly An Interactive Session Where General Questions Will Be Asked. One Can Be 95% Sure That He/She Will Get The Job Once The HR Round Is Cleared. Waiting For The Call Letter.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cyient (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through referral.
    Interviewed on June 2016.
    There were 3 rounds, i.e; TR, tool test, HR.
    Process took 2 weeks after TR.
    Process was easy and just have to brush-up the basics
    HR round was mostly about your communication and salary.

Interview Questions

• *I was not a fresher, so they asked about the job profile in previous company.
      *Basic mechanical questions like densities of materials, material selection, GD&T, and basic design questions.
      *About tools in Unigraphics NX and drafting
      *Tool test of a mechanical component using a 3D CAD tool (Modelling and drafting - 1 hour duration)
      1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (Vijayawada (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I have attended the interview process on campus, There are 3 rounds basically, Written, TR, HR.
    Written was all about basics, but have to concetrate on each question carefully. TR is one of the most filteration round, out of which 26 from our college only 11 got in this round, and HR is quite simple but they will surely assess us.

Interview Questions

• They have asked us about favourite subject in Engineering, and posed most of the question on it only. They are assesing us how confident we are in answering and how much we know from basic level.   2 Answers

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cyient (Vijayawada (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

i applied through university and the process took for two days.
    first written exam on aptitude and technical, very hard questions were asked in technical section.
    then technical interview and HR. overall experience is learn all the mechanical basic subjects u will get through.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

In my interview only the details of my projects were asked in detail and nothing else, it lasted about 10 min or so and it was completed. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• what are your projects ? explain breifly   1 Answer