Cymer Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cymer Test Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cymer.

Interview

Met with recruiters at university job fair and had a follow up interview on campus the next day. Interview was technical, but not unreasonable. Reviewing my prior relevant experience and looking at the company website was sufficient. Also asked some simple behavioral type questions, mostly to look at my problem solving process. Interviewer was friendly and gave small hints for the few questions I had trouble with.

Interview Questions

• When putting together a desk from IKEA, do you use the instructions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cymer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cymer in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online through the cymer.com website. I received a call from the hiring manager within a month of submitting my application. That call was basically my phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. In that interview they described the position in more detail and asked about my experience troubleshooting systems. Then an HR representative contacted me a couple of days after to set up my interviews. The onsite interview consisted of half hour individual interviews with 4 people which included 1 with HR. The questions both technical and professional were very open ended but I was asked for detail in my engineering experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain one of my school projects and as I was explaining it I had follow up questions on details of execution, theory etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cymer (San Diego, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had two pleasant phone interviews, then I fel out and met several people for interviews in person. Everyone was very friendly and I felt comfortable throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What are all the different ways of generating voltage?   1 Answer