Cymetrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cymetrix Interview Questions

2.2

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cymetrix (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very time consuming, I applied for the position in November and they told me I had the position. However they were on a hiring freeze until Febuary, I was not officially working untl March.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cymetrix (Lewisville, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted within a week. Had a brief phone interview, and a next day face to face interview was setup. When I arrived I was informed by the receptionist (by the way who was extremely rude and unprofessional), that I had to complete 2 test on the computer, (which The recruiter didn't informed me about when the phone screen was conducted). The testing took about 25-30 mins to be completed. FYI- you will NOT be placed in a quiet area when taking the test. I was placed right next to an employee whose phone was ringing off the hook, and her and several other employees were laughing, chatting, etc... It was very inappropriate and unprofessional of them not to have a designated room for testing. Upon completing the testing, I met with 2 supervisors for the face to face...

Interview Questions

• 1st thing they asked was, "have you ever worked at a job where you were placed on a productivity/metric system?" They never asked any behavioral or formal interview questions. It felt as if they were digging and fishing to know if you would be able to meet quotas/goals. They didn't care anything about skills/background, or what you can bring to the team to help improve processes, etc...I was very disappointed. I knew right then this wasn't the company that cared about their employees.... After all the negative and unprofessional encounters I had, I wasn't looking or expecting a job offer upon the completion of the interview . If I did, I wouldn't have wasted my time and talent working there.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cymetrix.

Interview

It was a joke, very unprofessional, I don't think they were that smart as me. It was a bunch of bull. I mean they were nice people. I would suggest they take some courses on inter acting with people, Management training, communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a temp to hire

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cymetrix (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Poor, unprofessional, false promises, no communication, they did not have any idea what to ask, very rude, their dress code very unprofessional for an interview, they did not even introduce them selves before the interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask if we have checked their website since they were best in class back in 2013 but I have no idea why they were best in class.   1 Answer

very unprofessional

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cymetrix in December 2012.

Interview

Interview with Internal recruiter, 2nd-Phone Interview with VP, 3rd onsite Interview with 5 of the Consultants

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a multple hospital CDM review when not all the hospitals are on the same CDM system   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nogotiate high then be willing to accept a smaller salary