Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

Sort:

Parking Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.

Interview

Before you get a job, you are given a tour that shows you all the different jobs. Interviews are then in pairs of two and you are asked easy interview questions by the supervisors. They will tell you at the end of the interview if you are accepted and then you get a tour of the pavilion. Also you can dress casually for interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very well organized. I was contacted immediately after applying for the position by the hiring manager. They did want to meet with me in person, but that made the interview more personal. Took about 20-30 minutes for the entire interview and was promised to be contacted soon after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you want to get from this internship?   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

there were about 25 people applying for at the Cynthia Mitchell Woods Pavilion. The interview process went smoothly. I answered the questions with the best of my abilities. The whole process was amazing.

Interview Questions

• The question was "How would you react to someone who is pissed off at you?" I answered "I know how to understand other people's feelings."   Answer Question