Cypress Semiconductor Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cypress Semiconductor Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

3.2

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in September 2014.

Interview

It was during the industrial round table, they collected students' resume and selected some for on-campus 1-hour interview. They needed someone to fill up a position to design CAD tools for physical layout design, so they were trying to find new hire familiar with algorithm and scripting, as well as VLSI design.

Interview Questions

• algorithms, physical design flow   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

I was asked to interview with them after they had gathered my information through my school's career site. The interview was 3 days later and was about 30 minutes. A week later they e-mailed me saying I had passed the interview, but I received no information aside from that.

Interview Questions

• Please build an 3-bit adder using only and, or and not gates.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

It is an on-campus interview just one day after university career fair. He asked some basic questions about CMOS gates and also asked me to describe one of the most challenging project.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in December 2012.

Interview

Cypress came for on-campus hiring for Masters candidate at IITD. CGPA cutoff was 8. Interview will be technical only (2-3 rounds) with elimination after each stage. Final few would have fill-up a form containing HR questions. The interview process takes about 1 day completely.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two telephonic interviews and a face to face interview. The questions were technical and unconventional but they helped me get through the answers. No point trying to answer if you don't know them. More questions were from the digital designing field.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Mostly based on MOSFET they asked in the written test. There are 3 rounds of technical interviews and 1 HR round .
    For 1st, 2nd and HR rounds one member panel, and for 3rd round there are 3 members in the panel.
    I told that I am more comfortable in Digital Electronics. So they asked logical questions from Digital Electronics only.

Interview Questions

• Design a 4 bit Programmable Sequence Detector   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

It is too long to explain

Negotiation

no negotiation for fresher

Application

Interview

First online test in grademe was conducted for 100 students then they shortlisted 30 students for technical interview. 2 technical interviews were conducted. Finally HR round where they hired 3 students.

Interview Questions

• Digital, analog, c programming, questions based on initial value and final value of voltage in a RLC circuit.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Thanjavur (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

first round:
    pen and paper
    followed by 3-4 technical rounds
    1 hr round
    if u clear all the technical rounds it means that u are surely placed
    be clear with the resume
    concenterate on delay problems in digital circuits