Cypress Semiconductor Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

4.0

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Troy, NY).

Interview

Interview heavily based on logical operation using AND, OR, NOR, XOR, and other Boolean logic. little to no behaviorial questions. It was basically a final exam in computer orginization. They expected you to know everything and treated themselves like the kings of the Sram market - which they are far from.

Interview Questions

• "Use this diagram to determine the appropriate output"
    "At what time would this condition arise in this clk circuit"
    "what logical components would be needed to increment a counter and provide a negated output"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

Cypress was present at a college career fair that I attended and after speaking briefly with a representative I was offered an on-campus interview the following day. After the on-campus interview, I received an email indicating that a supervisor specific to the division that I would be working in would like to conduct a phone interview. After the phone interview I received an offer to have an on-site interview but at this point, I had accepted another interview so did not continue the process.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you worked in a group on a project and the difficulties that you faced during the process. Also, indicate how you overcame these issues.   Answer Question