Cypress Semiconductor Operation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

3.3

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Questions are easy. The interviewer is from the department which i applied, he asked some professional questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Pilani (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

CGPA-8 and no gap between engineering and Masters. afterwards a aptitude to shortlist for interview.

Interview Questions

• Make sure u are well versed with your post, i mean u know ur role beforehand and prepare for it...aptitude is easy but interview is not. i was asked how much interested in business i m and to define various business related terms like forecasting and a clear knowledge of supply chain management.   1 Answer
    • why do you want to change ur field from engineering to business...make sure u prepare for this question well !   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in September 2011.

Interview

Went through overall 6 rounds of interview

First 3 rounds(taken by Ind p'le):This was related to SCM and behaviourial

Wolfpack(taken by 3 p'le at one go):This one is conducted to stress you out and to see how you work in a stressful environment

Next 2 rounds were conducted by Sr. Director and Sr.Vice President

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

This is regarding to operations and supply chain team hiring.
    Initial screen through telephonic interview followed by 3 to 4 manager rounds and 1 final director round.
    If the designation is of higher position (manager and above), final round will be with VP (US)

Interview Questions

• Most of questions are related to supply chain, capacity management, inventory, scheduling   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Chennai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of Online test, HR, Technical, Telephonic Interview. Not so difficult process. They expect you to be honest and loyal. They test your speaking and how well you tackle a problem during interview.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

In the beginning there was a 30 question aptitude test for 30 mins and a statement of purpose which they later used it in the interview.

Out of 100 students they selected around 20 for the first interview

First interview had some basic HR discussion where he asked me about my strengths, weaknesses, key motivation, failure, why cypress. Interviewer also gave me a simple puzzle which I could solve. Then he asked me about some questions on lean manufacturing which is technical for my background ( industrial engineering).

They asked me if I have any questions and this is the time you can take advantage of the situation.

I was eliminated after first round but I heard even the second round of interview is same except you will do it with different interviewer.

Third round is only a small discussion between HR and the candidate where they discuss about salary and work profile.

Interview Questions

• an isolated room has a bulb with three switches on the outside. identify which switch will make the bulb work   Answer Question