Cypress Semiconductor Operations Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

3.5

Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume on the campus career fair and got a short interview right after that. Then I received a phone call that night told me to go for an interview the next on campus.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to build a model to calculate the price composition of a semiconductor product?   Answer Question
  • How do you plan to get the total number of a magazine specially provided on all airplanes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Operations Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor.

Interview

It was a 4 stage process. First, there was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Then, one more round with the director of operations. Third round was a group interview with three people in the panel. The purpose was to test the pressure handling ability of the employee. The final round was again a 1:1 with the EVP of operations.

Interview Questions

• Questions were to check the technical and functional abilities and knowledge required for the role.   Answer Question