Cypress Semiconductor Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cypress Semiconductor Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in October 2014.

Interview

I had an on campuss interview with one of their VP. The interview was good. Some behavioral questions, some technical questions. He passed me the interview but eventually none of their group contacted with me.

Interview Questions

• how are you gonna improve your experiments? Do you now DOE?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met them in career fair and just after that i got a call from them for an interview. Interview was scheduled for next day. Interview lasted for good 35 mins and she told me about future steps that's going to follow.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my resume.
      In the end she asked me about semiconductors.   Answer Question

Processing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in November 2014.

Interview

They asked a series of questions about LPCVD etc. and processing in general such as i line, g line etc. clean room questions, photoresist, etc. asked about my master's thesis work and thesis.