Cypress Semiconductor Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cypress Semiconductor Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was OK. Standard questions for the position. On site interview is more like a student's exam. Three interviewees went into three different conference room. Interviewees are enter one at a time.

The interviewees are asking direct questions, cold personality. You can feel fast pace working environment during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with project delay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in March 2012.

Interview

This interview was set up through a networking contact. (Point to Note ;- Networking is key)
    Had a series of very fruitful email communication with the hiring manager. These email exchanges established the need/match for each other for proceeding to the next step - Phone interview.
    And then the phone interview took place. It was a very detailed interview, spanning both technical and soft skills and went on for about an hour. The phone interview went very well and the hiring manager said that he would discuss with the HR and have me come over for the face to face interview. After a couple of post phone interview emails, suddenly there was no communication whatsoever. I am not sure what happened internally.

Interview Questions