Cypress Semiconductor Software Engineer Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cypress Semiconductor Software Engineer Senior Interview Questions

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

3.5

Software Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had got the interview call from HR through the online job portals.
The first round was a telephonic round.
The second round was a face to face manager round for screening.
The third round was a face to face wolf pack round-3 people in panel-technical for 1.5 hrs
The forth round was manager round.
The fifth round was director round.
Then i had to wait for 2 weeks to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult. But the unexpected was that in director round, some technical questions were asked related to GPS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

while joining the company, they will give very good hike.

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The whole process took just 1 hour ! When I say that I felt like they seemed already on a decision not to recruit. On the phone call I was asked if I have skills like Linux kernel, C, device drivers, with stress on a particular subsystem. I told my main experience is not that particular subsystem but I know and understand quite a few things. I was called up for F2F. A panel of three took the interview where they asked mainly what I am doing in my current job, and asked me to implement one C code which I did. The panel didn't look interested in interview though.

The profile might have been lucrative, but the way whole dealing happened for me surprised me as to why I was called if they had already made up mind.

Interview Questions

• write memcpy implementation. Consider that source and destination addresses might overlap.   Answer Question