Cypress Semiconductor Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cypress Semiconductor Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cypress Semiconductor

2.8

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

I interviewed with coop position, it has three rounds and it took me about one month. I met one engineer in the career fair and he gave me one technical interview, and after that, I have two more interviews

Interview Questions

• What is the virtual ground and what is the real ground?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cypress Semiconductor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic behavior questions. Asked some project experience on my resume and how do they relate to the position. They also talked about the company culture and asked the question about it.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in October 2014.

Interview

Nothing special, just basic interview questions like, talk about yourself. how do you work with others. tell me about your resume, especially the experience related to the position that I applied. Do you have questions for me etc.

Test Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in October 2015.

Interview

Applied thru the campus fair. On the same day, i got the phone call for the next day 30 min campus interview. It went well and the hiring manager said she will definitely recommend me. In two weeks, I received an email for scheduling another phone interview. It went well too and on that day onsite invitation came to my email. I am scheduled for the on site interview about 2 weeks. It is an intern but they rather want someone who can continue working afterwards. I said so and the hiring procedure seems much like a full time one. So far they only asked my projects and work experience. I expect to have some technical questions on site.

Waiting for onsite interview

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied through Campus Placement drive, Online test includes Anlaog electronics,Digital electronics and Microcontroller and Microprocessor mostly 8085,8086 and 8051 with some fundamental C programming. After getting shrtlisted there were 3 technical rounds.

Interview Questions

• analog electronics, CMOS VLSI, Digital Electronic and Projects   Answer Question