Cyracom International Interpreter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cyracom International Interpreter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cyracom International (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

it was quick and intense, at least from my side, I am not so sure that if they will hire me , but I would love to write down my thoughts about it and share with people who wants to take this challenge. I am Chinese and I speak mandarin.

Interview Questions

• how did you prepare for this language check-up, you can describe it down to details.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cyracom International

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cyracom International in July 2016.

Interview

Very simple questions, but somewhat confusing process. Quality of call was terrible and it made everything even more confusing and much more difficult. Salary is low for the kind of activity you have to do.

Interpreter Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cyracom International.

Interview

Very easy and fast. They need you, they hire you. Vocabulary test and a few questions that require 1 minute answers in both languages. "What did you do last weekend" , "what would you do if...".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cyracom International (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

I got a call from a representative, it was very impersonal. Usually an interview accesses if an individual is right for the job and has the experience and will set a good example for the company's best interest. The interview was rather vague and didn't place the person asking for job, ie. me in the position to share the "what would you do in this instance... " or "this is what the job requires, would you be able to handle this scenario?" According to the applicant site online, it says it is a zero tolerance company: I feel it had no strategy to cover this compliance with my interview. There was one personal question I was asked and I found it to breach the interview process. I highly advice their HR department to re-evaluate their questions/interview staff. I hope the future job searchers try to be logical and not desperate to work for this company and I hope they hire interviewers with compliance in mind.

Interview Questions

• Their questions really didn't pertain to the position being applied for; so it would be pointless to share the q&a   Answer Question

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cyracom International in December 2015.

Interview

Skill check & interview process was outstanding. Very easy going in both working and native languages. Rater was humble and kind professional. I received a format of interview wich was greatly helpful .

Interview Questions

• Are you bilingual?   1 Answer
    • Would you like to help your community and getting paid same time ?   1 Answer
    • Would you like us to rate your verbal communication over the phone with one of our quality specialists?   1 Answer
    • How do you Handel confidentiality of communication?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Interview

First, they found my resume online and called me for an in person interview, it was pretty simple, mostly availabilities and my experience with interpreting. Then the next step was a phone interview where my language efficiency was evaluated. During the interview they asked me to translate medical terminology as well as a short conversation

Interview Questions

• Interpret medical vocabularies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyracom International (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Was called and told that they have received my resume. They asked me to spell out the alphabet in English and Spanish. They also asked me what was my favorite movie and what it was about. They asked me in what other language was I proficient in and I said Spanish.

Interview Questions

• They asked when would be a convenient time to take the assessment, so I gave them a date and time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cyracom International (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Simple questions testing your proficiency in English and the target language. There are two interviews, and both could be done over the phone. The first one was within 30 minutes and very simple. When you passed it, they would notify you to prepare for the second interview. They would email you about the form about the second interview and what to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Translate the conversation from (your target language) to English   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate about anything.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cyracom International (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

some what easy, they interview more than one person at the same time so be prepared and also they do have a short trainnig. they would make you describe a something you like and be very specific. sometimes using big words would help the scenario. Its best if you prepare yourself by practicing interpreting with another person or by watching tv.

Interview Questions

• what was favorite movie and english and had to explain in spanish   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cyracom International (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online did three interviews over the phone to test language ability and then I had to call back to get an offer letter signed it and emailed it back and I was hired