Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Manager of Training & Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manager of Training & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (Bethesda, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Received an e-mail from thier HR representative the next day to schedule a phone interview. The HR representative e-mailed me the night before requesting a reschedule. I accommadated the request. It was scheduled for the following week. The phone interview experience was fine. At the end of the phone interview the HR representative scheduled a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager for the position for the following week. The next day I received an e-mail (while I was traveling) requesting a phone interview with the hiring manager for the next day. I again accommadated the request. The next week I did in fact have the 1:1. The directions to the building were less than clear. Upon arrival the receptionist was preoccupied with the phones and some delivery people so it was a little crazed at the receptionist desk. Otherwise the interview was typical. A nonselection e-mail was sent nearly a month later and it appeared they didn't select anyone.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach identifying/developing a training program from scratch?   Answer Question