Cytec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cytec Interview Questions

Interviews at Cytec

2.9

Research Chemist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cytec in September 2011.

Interview

Standard interview process. Presentation + 1:1 interview.
    Nice free condos

Applications Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cytec in May 2010.

Interview

Met with four employees. First was HR manager, who asked general questions ie where do you see yourself in five years. Second two were engineers who asked specifics about my work experience. I brought along a portfolio that was very useful during this stage of the interview. Last interview was with a worker who I spoke to about company hierarchy and the work environment. I did not receive a decline until a few weeks after the interview, which was frustrating.

VAT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vlaardingen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cytec (Vlaardingen (Netherlands)) in January 2014.

Interview

One phone interview, two face2face meetings within 4 weeks and the decision was taken.
    Straightforward procedure where matching the team and focusing on added value was the key.
    Not in particular what my education was but focusing on experience which is crucial in my play field

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cytec (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Common interview, scenario based questions - tell me about a time.. Interviewed by the Quality Manager and Laboratory Supervisor. Most questions were on previous experience and some on resins & Composites.