D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches Interview Questions | Glassdoor

D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches.

Interview

Standard face to face interview, with at least 2 different people. Questions about experience, handling customers. Be prepared, research the company, know what they sell and have realistic expectations. Your not going to make six figures.

Interview Questions

• Interview was years ago. I've lost a lot of brain cells since then   Answer Question

Sub Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was as expected. I filled out an application and they asked me some questions. I had no prior experience but that didn't seem to matter

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in food service before?   1 Answer

Print Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in November 2014.

Interview

Sat down in an open office space, talked about the job offer and the way the company was set up. I was fairly awkward, didn't really sell myself. Store manager looked like Baltimore Ravens owner. Seems like a good employer. Definitely the place I go to when I need tech.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches (Auburn, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Brought in my application and received a phone call from the hiring manager 20 minutes later. Set up an interview in the store. Simple and easy process. Asked very few questions. Mostly just explained the responsibilities and requirements for the job.

Interview Questions

• They're were no tough or unexpected questions. The interview mostly consisted of a normal conversation just talking about the job.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in April 2011.

Interview

I filled out application, immediately sat down with General Manager, and had a questionnaire-like interview. Mostly spoke about "responsibilities" and things alike. We spoke about previous employers and any extra curricular activities. He was given a pre written interview packet and chose 2-4 questions off each page to ask me. all in all, is was extremely comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Think about a time you were faced with a difficult task that your supervisor had given you. what was the task? and did you complete the task? how did your supervisor respond?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches (Nashua, NH) in May 2010.

Interview

Very laid back. VERY casual. I wore jeans and a nice polo shirt. I applied online and they called me that day to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• The only question outside of the basics was what do you know about this company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everyone gets minimum wage unless you're related to the manager.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in April 2011.

Interview

A close friend of mine made a phone call to her supervisor while I came in to order a sandwich and by the time I was cashed out, my name was on the schedule.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in March 2008.

Interview

Sat down at a table and was asked a few basic questions about experience and to explain a situation where you faced a problem in the workplace and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

• explain a time when you were faced with a problem at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to clean?   1 Answer