D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm Finance and Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance and Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm.

Interview

Applied through school career website, the process took about a week. I got the first round interview in school. The guy was very nice, he didn't mention anything about the interview in the first 5 mins.

Interview Questions

• what is 57*89?
    Pitch me a stock.
    If a company's P/E Ratio is 10 compare with the industry avg of 12, what do you think the reason is?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm

Finance and Operations Associate Interview

Interview

On-campus Hiring. I have an on-campus interview. The interviewer is a really nice guy. He just went through my resume, and ask some behavior questions. Nothing is special. Just prepare your stories and prepare for behavior questions. I believe the most important thing is whether your major matches the position you applied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm (State College, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Got the interview through campus recruiting. Mainly focused on my resume but two parts that stood out included correcting a profit and loss spreadsheet that had a few visual and technical mistakes as well as the interviewer asked me to "teach him something he probably did not know about."

Interview Questions