D-Link Interview Questions | Glassdoor

D-Link Interview Questions

Head of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D-Link (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Well organised panel interview. Met with FD, President and Operations Director. Cannot fault any of the process. Was ultimately disappointed not to work with the team after making it to final 2. However all communiations were clear and transparent

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D-Link (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2014.

Interview

I replied to D-Link's job posting on a form for foreigners living in Taiwan. I submitted my resume, cover letter, and a writing sample. Soon after I was contacted by HR, who requested a sample edit, which I completed. Then I was invited to come in for an interview. The HR representative met me in the lobby and sat me down in a private room. About 10 minutes later a 30-something guy walked in and closed the door. At the interview I was asked a lot of technical questions and the meanings of various acronyms used in the networking field. I was given another sample edit to perform, timed and on a computer. That evening I sent the HR person an email thanking them for the interview and looking forward to hearing from them. I did not hear from them again. Three months have passed, and although it's obvious to me by now that I wasn't selected, I'm rather disappointed that D-Link didn't have the courtesy to let me know. I understand that applicants who are not chosen for an interview shouldn't expect a response, but I thought that once you are interviewed you are considered a serious candidate and would be notified of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Do many people last 5 years as a technical writer at D-Link? I doubt it.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Phone interview after interview and then peer interviews.Interviews questions were straightforward and what most expect like questions about past companies and past experiences.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at D-Link in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed for services. Long interview process. Five phone interviews. Two in person. Executive and peer interviews.

Typical interview. My advice to candidates is do your homework and ask how long is the entire process.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D-Link in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first for 30 mins on skills and qualification. Then 1:1 interview with HR asking situational and behavioural type questions. A second interview with Hiring Manager, and then a background check was next.

Commodity Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at D-Link in June 2008.

Interview

Provided limited company information. No response after interview.