D-Link Interview Questions | Glassdoor

D-Link Interview Questions

2.8

Entry Level Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at D-Link (Fountain Valley, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job via linkedin. 1 phone interview with the recruiter and 1 face to face interview with the manager. It was mostly behavioral questions and going over your resume.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D-Link (Greenville, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

3 interviews - 2 with sales mgmt (easy) and one with the President who called - he didn't sound in tune with what I was interviewing with - somewhat disconnected - and the interview lasted all of about 45 seconds.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales history and what you've sold that could benefit you in this area of outside sales   1 Answer

Director of Solutions Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at D-Link (Fountain Valley, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a phone call from HR that quickly was elevated to the manager of Inside Solutions. Once that was approved it went to the EVP. The process though was quite long as the initial interview started in May, whereas hiring didn't start until October.

Interview Questions

Interview

They will ask you to show an understanding of how networking technology works.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at D-Link (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

Good interview questions. HR will check your references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D-Link (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

three stage interview with technical manager, territory manager and top manager, a few months probation time and then getting the offer. talking about work atmosphere and job expectations. talking about recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• projects that you were involved in before?
      familiarity with D-Link products?
      Pros and cons of D-Link products and your suggestions for improvements.
      other routine interview questions .
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at D-Link (Fountain Valley, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Easy enough sales interview, simple questions. Felt that they were in a hurry to fill quickly

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D-Link (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I applied for the job via a posting on the internet. I was then contacted for a phone interview about my schooling and background and consequently scheduled for a 1:1 interview. I was questioned about my background and given an overview of what the company's plans were. Since, I had an "impressive" resume and possessed "big game", I was hired on the spot and accepted the offer a day later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None available.

Head of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D-Link (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Well organised panel interview. Met with FD, President and Operations Director. Cannot fault any of the process. Was ultimately disappointed not to work with the team after making it to final 2. However all communiations were clear and transparent

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at D-Link (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick, but arbitrary. Culture not honestly defined. HR seems competent and hit all the right points, but senior managers were haphazard and offside with some of their questions, etc. Location seems nice and building clean and modern. Very quiet atmosphere,