D&D Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at D&D Restaurants

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at D&D Restaurants (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

They needed someone for the particular role instantly, I had relevant, niche experience so it was rather obvious they need me. Despite that they were firm in conditions of employment, no negotiations. Instead, they even didn't keep promises from an interview on the contract, so make sure you have absolutely everything on your contract to exactly correspond to what was established before.

Interview Questions

• Are you employed now? (finding out what position I am in for no negotiations)   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at D&D Restaurants (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

just saw my previous experience, as I was english speaking there wasn't much of an issue there. Invited me to do a trial shift, which wasn't the greatest however perfect moment to demonstrate your skills to your employer. Much enjoyed and stayed there for 1 year. Ther

Interview Questions

• tell me about y our previous experiencE?   1 Answer

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&D Restaurants (City of London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

First off I was given a personality questionnaire - one side of the paper was how would your co-workers describe you for e.g. DRIVEN / GO GETTER / APPROACHABLE etc. The other side was how you see yourself. Next I was given a Psychometric test were you had to answer 50 (or as many) questions within an allotted time frame 15 minutes. Then i had an interview were I was asked about my resume from first position to most recent.

Interview Questions

• To explain your C.V. from the beginning of your career etc..i.e. know you C.V. 100%   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&D Restaurants in January 2007.

Interview

Interview with 5- 10 people. You will neeed a good resume and coverletter. Be courteous and energetic. Be thorough when discussing the resume.