D&Y Staffing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying online I got a call from Gail to go over my skills and work experience. I then had a casual but professional conversation about myself and the company. I was invited to meet with the Recruiting Manager in person where I got to see the office atmosphere as well as answer some important interview questions. I was thrilled to be invited back to the D&Y office for my final interview! I met with the Recruiting Director and the HR Manager before sitting with one of the Staffing Consultants to observe the job first hand. Shortly after my interview I received a call from Gail with the great news - I got the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for D&Y

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen by an internal recruiter. Followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager. Then an in-person with the hiring manager, a job shadow, and a final interview with a director level manager. They appear to be just as interested in making sure the opportunity is for you as you are a potential employee for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give the value proposition/30 second elevator pitch for my current company as if I were a prospective client.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at D&Y in November 2015.

Interview

It was an initial phone screen with the corporate recruiter asking about past and current work experience and discussing the role to fill. Followed by a second in person interview with the department manager discussing the differences of hospitalist and emergency medicine placement across the country.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&Y in February 2010.

Interview

robotic the management. they were really not friendly during the entire interview. i was being sized up the entire time. The hiring manager is not capable of doing his job.