D2L Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

D2L Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at D2L

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D2L (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

A quick call with HR person. She didn't seem to know what she was asking. Said I would rec a call back to let me know the next step, but no follow-up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for D2L

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at D2L in April 2013.

Interview

I've applied via Linkedin and was contacted a couple weeks later. First interview was with an HR representative that just wanted some details regarding my background and experience. No information about salary or anything else regarding the position was given at that point.
    Next I had an interview with a high level person in Sales and was absolutely awful. The person didn't know how to conduct an interview and basically did the same thing the HR representative did, just more convoluted. This person also dodged all my questions regarding the position. At this point I understood that I was already out the picture and that interview was just a formality. Just don't understand why it was done at all.

Interview Questions

• There were two quite disturbing ones: something on the lines how well I was connected with the government and if I was willing to go the extra mile to close deals.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at D2L in September 2011.

Interview

Incredibly bad experience. First two interviews went extremely well. Phone interviews with HR and the reporting to manager. After that, it was all downhill. The director of sales was extremely arrogant and condescending. In all, I had 6 interviews, developed plans for growing the territory, a presentation and other assignments.
    I was asked for my reference list so the process could move forward. However, after a few weeks and none of the references had been contacted, I followed-up to be told that they weren't ready to move forward and there were other priorities at this time. As of this posting, that was over a month ago with no additional contact.
    Never have I experienced such unprofessional behavior from an organization. Definitely would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would effectively compete with other vendors in our space. How would you position our value proposition?   Answer Question
    • With so many prospects in the territory, how would you manage your time?   Answer Question