DB&A Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DB&A Management Consultant Interview Questions

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DB&A (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Quick process. A few phone call interviews and then an in person interview. No pressure with the recruiters I talked to. Interviewed by recruiters, current project manager, and head of HR. They got back to me quickly and it wasn't a long drawn out process. Definitely a nice change from most companies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DB&A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DB&A (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

There are 3 initial phone interviews and then a face to face. I was referred by an employee who just went through the interview process. The interview was simple enough and I received an offer. They seem to have a great pay scale and great room for advancement if you don't mind to travel. I would love to work with them they have an atmosphere geared towards career development. Not everyone can take all the travel, but if you can stick it out for a couple years and see the country you should see the benefits.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of handling face to face interviews with clients which may be difficult in nature?   Answer Question

I accepted another offer with a different person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DB&A (Lancaster, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through email. Shortly after we schedule a short phone interview to go over my background, a phone interview with a manger was set up within the following week. A in person interview was set up two weeks after the first phone interview with the same manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DB&A (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very lengthy process. The recruiter called me, then the HR Manager, then a Phone interview with a current Project Manager, then a sit down interview with a Special Projects Coordinator.

The recruiter called me about a year before the interview, and the money was not right for the amount of travel. She kept my information and after salary restructure she gave me a call to set up the interview.

The HR Manager called and did a phone screen to move me on to the next step.

On the phone interview, the Project Manager was almost trying to talk me out of moving forward with the process because it is a very difficult job and there is 100% travel involved.

The 1 on 1 with the special projects coordinator was very easy. Since we weren't close to an office, he had me meet him at a starbucks, which was very distracting. He was dressed in business casual, which made me feel kind of put off because I was in a suit in the Texas heat.

I got a call a week later from the HR Manager requesting some information and I took some assessments. The orientation class started almost 2 months later.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength, greatest weakness sort of stuff.
      How do you approach a difficult employee?   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DB&A.

Interview

Brief advertisement run by local Atlanta based head hunter
    Respond to advertisement with resume and work history
    Initial phone interview with the head hunter
    On site interview with the head hunter
    Testing process completed with the head hunter
    After interviewing with the head hunter, interview process moves to DBA management
    DBA management completes 1st interview
    DBA management completes 2nd interview
    Get your 1st assignment

Interview Questions

• How do you handle "burning a candle on both ends," meaning how do you deal with home issues while on the road 100%   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple, all positions have set starting salaries.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DB&A (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

An extensive process, first the phone screen approximately 30 -45 minutes, then the on-site meeting with "the Chief"( a VP) at hotel near the airport. After introductions, two tests were required -- a WIS (time based) and a personality test. Much of the interview is based on the dynamics between you and the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to put in 70-80 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DB&A (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic interview over the phone, another interview face to face that lasted about 20 minutes where nothing related to work was talked about.

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate, they are good at getting you hooked up throwing the salary at you first and when you do not have a job, 55k sounds really good.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DB&A in January 2009.

Interview

One on one in a hotel conference room.

Negotiation

There is not negotiation. take it or leave it.