DBS Bank Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

2.8

132 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Wealth Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

Online quizzes, then first round of interview with branch manager. Proceeded to second interview with HR and Branch Manager. No surprising questions, basically testing you based on theoretical scenarios and responses.

Graduate Programmer - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

I went through the video interview. There were six standard HR questions, nothing out of the ordinary. About one minute to two minutes of preparation for each question; two to three minutes to answer. Unable to take breaks in between questions, so be sure to be ready to complete the interview in one sitting.

VP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

thorough and exact to the point. many rounds with different stakeholders.
    Technical as well as personal questions on competency, views and goals.
    Quite packed schedules with simple tests and also profiling in terms of personality

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online personality test and cognitive test. After you pass will proceed to 1st round.
    1st round of interview with BM and Director where they assess if you "fit" the job. No surprising questions. Will test your ability in chinese.
    2nd with HR. Ran though resume again. Self introduction. Informed me on what to expect on the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

Just a simple phone interview. Asked me why choose DBS, what are my plans in the future and they even gave me a brief introduction to their team and current project. Very nice interview.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Received a phone call for an interview over the phone with HR executive, Was called for an exam (Mathematical and Letter writing), Role Play, Another interview with the HR Manager

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

Long Story Short:
    HR called me kinda like phone interview 15 mins although im a fresh grad with only internship experience, i got invited to the interview
    followed by PI and PLI behavioral assessment tests.
    invitation to interview- in house- Level one was panel, level two was role play, level three was face to face. They were a bit biased too. they do know i'm a fresh grad yet they pick experienced ones. where will the fresh grads go if every place isn't the one to start? they are anyway investing so much on training. why not us? Kinda upset me with their approach.

Interview Questions

• 1. About yourself
      2. Situation based on past experiences to test if you're a good fit
      3. why cso?
      4. why dbs?
      5. what are the most imp qualities to a cso?   Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Had 2 interviews by 2 different managers.
    Asked basic questions related to my current role.In technical asked questions related to Java, DB and CI/CD.

Then they mostly described about the current job role and the expectations from me.

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

Application took about 1-2 months
    1-2 week: online personality test, pschometric test & a online interview
    - Didnt manage to do 1/2 of the pschometric test but still get to the next round.
    3-4 week : interview with branch manager
    -Was a casual conversation with some interview qns
    5-6 week: interview with HR
    -wasnt a good experience, seems like HR is just selling the cons of this sales line
    7-8 week: still got to purchase own credit report online before getting an offer

Tips: Apply only if you are really interested in selling wealth insurance. And willing to do sales.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself?   1 Answer
    • If you get 2 job offers how will you choose?   1 Answer

SEed Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

First, a phone interview which was pretty straight forward asking about inclination and history. Following that was a face-to-face interview with 3 heads of their technology department. Process was good, interviewers were really friendly. The interview is more inclined towards communicating ability rather than your deep technical capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a scenario/incident that makes you a good communicator.   Answer Question
    • Tell me more in details about your projects(fresh grad).   Answer Question