DBS Bank Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

2.9

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Received a phone call for an interview over the phone with HR executive, Was called for an exam (Mathematical and Letter writing), Role Play, Another interview with the HR Manager

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

Long Story Short:
    HR called me kinda like phone interview 15 mins although im a fresh grad with only internship experience, i got invited to the interview
    followed by PI and PLI behavioral assessment tests.
    invitation to interview- in house- Level one was panel, level two was role play, level three was face to face. They were a bit biased too. they do know i'm a fresh grad yet they pick experienced ones. where will the fresh grads go if every place isn't the one to start? they are anyway investing so much on training. why not us? Kinda upset me with their approach.

Interview Questions

• 1. About yourself
      2. Situation based on past experiences to test if you're a good fit
      3. why cso?
      4. why dbs?
      5. what are the most imp qualities to a cso?   Answer Question

SEed Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

First, a phone interview which was pretty straight forward asking about inclination and history. Following that was a face-to-face interview with 3 heads of their technology department. Process was good, interviewers were really friendly. The interview is more inclined towards communicating ability rather than your deep technical capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a scenario/incident that makes you a good communicator.   Answer Question
    • Tell me more in details about your projects(fresh grad).   Answer Question

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

1st round resume screening by HR. After which you will receive an email to do a short 12-minute online assessment (the usual banking online assessment). once you pass, HR will forward your resume to hiring manager of the departments you applied (maximum three). Another round of resume screening by hiring manager. You will be notified for an interview then.
    My interviewer, which later turns out to be my direct manager, was very nice. One to one interview. Asked about my education and my IT skills. Standard questions such as "why bank" and "why dbs" were asked as well. After the interview I was asked to do an Excel test (written) and a vba test (which she planned to let me do but did not in the end because I knew nothing about coding).

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

First is a video interview, then some online tests then in person interview.

3 people interviewing you. 2 tech person and 1 from HR. Generally okay. However I did not have a good experience with questions from the app development guy. He appears to be not very well versed in frontend development stuffs and as such seems to think that I am giving him wrong answers.

As an interviewee, I don't feel that appropriate to correct him.

Did not get the job as expected

Bank Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Process was easy, only did a phone interview due to the busy schedule of the team, walk through resume and briefly explained the job scope and requirements, the location of the department and the working hours

Branch Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview arranged within a week of application. Met with 2 area managers and the discussion revolved around my motivations and challenges transiting from my current servicing role to a sales role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an instance when you went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Straight forward, very professional HR team. Clear instructions with quick processing. Onboarding process was excellent with everything online. Everything such as staff pass, laptop, desk, stationery, orientation, union membership, credit cards.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

Few round of interviews. Being single interviewer and few rounds with panel. The interview was conducted in their main office in the EAST of Singapore. Interviewed was smooth

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

Meeting with branch manager first, then with HR to check with information and detail. Questions are on the average and no surprised questions during the interview. Questions including why do you want this job and tell me about yourself.