DCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DCS Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DCS

Purchasing/Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DCS (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Provide your experience through out the years. Working with others to accomplish goals for the company. Proficient in computer skills i.e. Microsoft office, excel, word. Team Player to work with engineering and production.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience I had Buying?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DCS (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

I sat in with a few of the Sales Managers. It was a very welcoming interview, not intimidating at all. I was asked typical questions and we discussed the job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a great fit for this position?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keene, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DCS (Keene, NH) in November 2010.

Interview

the interview was designed to see if i would be a fit for the business. the general manager asked me technology questions, and when it became clear that i knew more than he did, which wouldnt have taken much, began to ask questions about availability and flexibility with schedules, taking on other responsibilities, and developing new programs

Interview Questions

• how would you sell an iMac to a customer?   1 Answer
    • how would you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not any negotiation. they cannot afford to pay much, and will expect things of you that may well be well over your paygrade...