DDB Chicago Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

DDB Chicago Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Mar 5, 2017

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DDB Chicago (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

They brought me in for an interview and I found out they weren't exactly sure what position for. The whole thing was very bizarre. It felt more like the people interviewing me wanted me to know how smart they were over trying to get to know me and my capabilities.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DDB Chicago (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Meant the key members of the team and was pretty informal. They described the job well but things changed quickly once hired. Be prepared to be flexible with duties.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DDB Chicago (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process was very fast and seamless . I went over there twice. The first time I met with the core team and the second meeting was for the extended team.

Interview Questions

Wasn't ready to leave my current employer. The people I met with were great and the work is highly visible.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DDB Chicago (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an in office interview with the project lead. HR was very helpful with scheduling my interview. It was a great experience, I learned a lot about the company and I really enjoy their culture. It was also a quick turn around time.

Interview Questions

• How confident are you in your ability to work primarily on your own?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DDB Chicago (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview with three separate team members. Each team member had specific learnings they tried to find and it was clear has been rehersed prior to me coming in. Interviewed with two immediate supervisor types then their boss, VP and social director as well as the creative director for the account. I was asked by all typical interview questions, like strengths and weaknesses as well as scenario type problem solving questions. The whole interview lasted about two and a half hours. Setting was relaxed and calm, but there was definitely a no nonsense attitude.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DDB Chicago (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Typical. Pre-qualify on phone. First interview. Called back to meet more team members. After the initial interview they have you come in and meet a VP, or other team members. This I found to be a little overkill, looking back I interviewed with people that I never work with, I had to go back 3 time and spent 4 hours there the last day interviewing with 5 people. Every time I finished with someone they had me meet other people. That was good because I figured they wouldn't spend so much tie with me if they weren't very interested. But it got kind of redundant as I basically had to repeat everything 5 different times. It would have been better to have everyone together.

Interview Questions

• How are you with dealing with difficult personalities? Why do you have so many jobs on your resume? Give me an example of a situation you solved and what was the outcome   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up a little and got an extra week vacation. Pretty standard.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DDB Chicago (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

It was very easy. Basically, it was a 30 minute phone call with the director. Based on the conversation of what I was asking, and what he was telling me the job was of great interest to me, as well as the ability to learn a new industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer, and I accepted.