DDB Mudra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DDB Mudra Interview Questions

3.1

Director Brand Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

had multiple rounds, and it took almost two months to finalize the offer. so eventually i had given up on this offer in particular, and when about to finalize another offer at another agency this came in, and created a dilemma. hence too long a process might end up losing a good talent.

Interview Questions

• campaigns and case studies pertaining to my previous employment   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It is firstly a little difficult to get an interview for someone who doesn't have any experience, you will have to do an internship prior to getting considered for the position. After the internship if you've done well and there's a vacancy you'll be the most preferred candidate.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are mostly general, they primarily just want to know if the candidate is responsible and can fit in the team.   Answer Question

Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was just ok, nothing special asked. Experienced people can tackle easily, at my time, nothing was very interesting. I have gone through 3 rounds to get the offer.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

I was told to colroise an illustration in photoshop based on the style they provided to me. Later they told me to apply overlay special effects on background layer as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Servicing Interview

Interview

Two rounds of marketing interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go ahead and ask what you want. If they need you they will negotiate upwards

SQL and PL/SQL Developer Interview

Interview

It is depend on company. It can be first telephonic then f2f will be schedule. After that technical will be arrange after that hr round can be conduct.

Interview Questions

• How to write a trigger with solution of mutating trigger error.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

For the first i gave my Reusme to Regional Sales Manager, by looking at my resume and my work experiance he straightly sent me to recuirting agancy DDB MARKETING SERVICES PVT LTD when i came here the HR gave a call to Regional Sales Manager to confirm later he asked me question related to sales and for a live demo thats it i was selected

Interview Questions

• No i did not get any Most Difficult or Unexpected Question because am in IT Sales, all i got was regarding sales   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

My name was recommended to the company by an existing employee post which i was called by the company HR for a telephonic interview. Later i was called for a personal 1 on 1 interview. It was a typical HR interview where my background, my knowledge and skills for the position offered, my general awareness and my reasons for seeking a job change were discussed.

Interview Questions

• How would you justify your higher cost of services to a client?   Answer Question
    • Why are you moving from a startup to a established company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much as i was in a hurry to join. How ever you may be able to negotiate your salary a bit

Creative Group Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DDB Mudra (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was set up for a Monday morning at 9 am - without any regard for how current employment would be affected.
    Once I got there at 9 am, I was made to wait till 10 am - because the interviewer was LATE.
    At 10 am, we started. I offered a copy of my resume - the interviewer took it and then proceeded to ask me the names of all my ex bosses - SCRIBBLING them down in long hand against my work experiences, in MY resume.
    He then went through my portfolio and appreciated every single piece of work, saying he liked the thinking behind them or the execution or the writing.
    Finally, he asked me for my current salary. Suddenly, the tone of the interview changed.
    Upon hearing my salary, he then turned back and said that I was overpaid, as I'd been in some not very good companies before.
    Incensed, I asked him which company that was exactly, as I have been lucky enough to work in top Indian agencies. And he looked at the resume and picked one that he'd already made a negative comment on. And then said that as he was sure no one would join that supposedly not-good company and they would have been desperate, I was paid whatever I asked for and that's why I was very overpaid.
    He then advised me to take a pay cut and improve my work - work that has gotten me hired again and again at great agencies - and then come back to see them in 3 months after the paycut.

I don't understand why he couldn't just say "Sorry, we can't afford you" and ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Don't you think you're overpaid? Considering that you've joined some places that weren't great, places no one else would go to and you've extortioned a higher salary out of them?   1 Answer