DEFENDERS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Meet with a sales director for 20 minutes and maybe a sales manager in the call center. Make sure to come 10 minutes early. Be ready to talk about culture and your sales experience. Have some success stories

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had a customer who was giving you a hard time?   1 Answer

Installation Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DEFENDERS.

Interview

Talked on the phone with recruiter had to travel to the office 3 times for an interview, first time the interviewer had to cancel after I got there because of an emergency, then I had two more interviews and no offer.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Orland Park, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Going through your personal information, who are you, what you did in the past, if you work in sales was it with goals. Describe the job, understanding the needs of customer and the system

Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Cherry Hill, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Why made you apply for job. Will ask questions about sales background if you are driven you can make a lot of money. If you have your own car and insurance

Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Fishers, IN).

Interview

All interviews were set up by a company recruiter. My first interview was with two managers for two positions. I then advanced for one position (compliance). I was asked back by the recruiter the same day as my first interview. I was asked for references and to talk a DISC assessment. My second interview was 2 days after first. It was with the manager and his team. Fairly easy interview with typical questions (behavior and situational). Did get one weird questions, see below.

Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Easy and friendly, all employees are very easygoing and nice ,all them make you feel as home. just be your self and ask everything because is your time to obtain all the answers possible about benefits.

Interview Questions

• 1-talk about you.
      2-who is ADT?
      3-some knowledge about home security ?
      4-why people spend money getting security?
      5- have you some experience as technician?
      6- Do you feel comfortable having to arrive at the office at 6:45 AM?   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I received a phone call and did an interview/screening. Did an in person interview early the next week. Did a second interview the next day. Then didn't hear back yes or no for over 2 weeks. I tried following up more than once with no response until I got a call after 5 and a message saying I was not receiving an offer. During the process, I was asked an illegal question: if I had kids. I do, but I don't want to be turned down because of it.

Phone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

good Lana did great job. but training was a joke . training by some senior rep. who would rather listen to old radio program on u-tube then teach .

Interview Questions

• when can you start . pay is good ( Not) mislead by them.   1 Answer

Customer Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview went smooth. Interviewed with both the lead and the supervisor of technical support. It was a friendly atmosphere and went well. I didn't feel out of place . Eye contact was great . Was a great opportunity to get everything I needed to know about company out the way.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to fix the situation with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Sa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Informal. Manager was very friendly and honest about the job requirements, benefits, and expectations. The "interview" was more of a discussion between myself and the manger. I enjoyed the process and recommended you give the company a try.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. This was followed by an informal discussion. The "interview" was more of a discussion between myself and the manger. I enjoyed the process and recommended you give the company a try.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DEFENDERS (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The recruiter I spoke with was professional and courteous. The hiring manager was kind of a hot mess. She was late for the interview. Her appearance was unkempt. I'm not sure if the job itself was causing her unkempt appearance but I knew it wouldn't be a good fit for me.