DENSO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DENSO Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DENSO in December 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I had a phone interview. Then came in for a face to face. They basically asked the same questions they asked me over the phone. I then took a tour of the facility. They were all very friendly throughout the entire process.

Production Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Maryville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

One phone call the day I applied for the job. An interview was scheduled ASAP. I went to the interview the following day and have not heard back from them since and they have not responded to any emails.

Interview Questions

• What would your last supervisor say your weaknesses are?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI).

Interview

The manager will ask questions related to your courses or prior experience. Make sure to review your engineering related courses to answer questions related to them. Bring your resume and at the beginning they ask you to run through your resume so have building points that you can see a sentence and elaborate on what is says. As you are going through your resume, the manager and the other engineer are taking notes as you speak with the copies of your resume

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by Denso in Southfield, MI. I was a junior studying Electrical Engineering. They didn't do any behavior questions(like describe a situation...). They just gave questions about C++. If your in Electrical Engineering make sure you put C++ in your resume. You don't really need to know every bit and piece of C++.

Interview Questions

• The Difference Between while and a DO While loop.   1 Answer
    • Difference Between Class and Struct.   1 Answer

Graduate Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DENSO (Coventry, England (UK)).

Interview

A Mammoth 10 stage process. Includes telephone interviews, submissions, etc. I guess most large companies are like that. Take it one step at a time, I got to the last stage, but failed at the interview/assessment centre, apparently they decided not to take anyone.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how my job search was going up until that point.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DENSO (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 hours to prepare ppt slides on a topic given on the spot.
    Followed by a formal presentation that was prepared to a panel of interviewers including HR.
    After the presentation will be the formal interview that include questions like self introduction and those similar questions as other interviews and able to ask them questions.
    Whole interview process takes 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the topic they give and normal formal interview questions like self introduction.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Coventry, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Face to Face Interview. Called upon by recruitment agency. Initially contract for 6 months likely to be converted to permanent or extended contract. Interview conducted by two members, one direct responsible manager and other sr. manager. All initial screenings were done by consultant only. Overall average experience but decision making lead time took around 3 weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Discussion regarding past experience and job requirement.   Answer Question

Production Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DENSO (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

After a small interview and mostly introduction by HR officer, I was introduced to hiring manager. She was a very cool lady, interviewing without stress. She asked just few questions mostly hard skills.
    Still I don't know if I have passed the interview.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO in February 2014.

Interview

Technical exam then after several days I've been scheduled for an IQ Test then initial exam and final interview on the same date.

Interview Questions

• Do you know embedded software?   1 Answer