DENSO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DENSO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.6

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO.

Interview

Walk through my resume. Explained everything on resume Nd after this they asked some questions. Basiclly what problems did you solve .which subject you like most. Wasnt too long or too short . 25 to 35 minutes .

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DENSO in December 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I had a phone interview. Then came in for a face to face. They basically asked the same questions they asked me over the phone. I then took a tour of the facility. They were all very friendly throughout the entire process.

Production Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Maryville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

One phone call the day I applied for the job. An interview was scheduled ASAP. I went to the interview the following day and have not heard back from them since and they have not responded to any emails.

Interview Questions

• What would your last supervisor say your weaknesses are?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI).

Interview

The manager will ask questions related to your courses or prior experience. Make sure to review your engineering related courses to answer questions related to them. Bring your resume and at the beginning they ask you to run through your resume so have building points that you can see a sentence and elaborate on what is says. As you are going through your resume, the manager and the other engineer are taking notes as you speak with the copies of your resume

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Manager and lead engineer had me go over my resume. We discussed about past jobs and formula SAE. Manger asked why I wanted this job and went over job details.

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Interest was sparked during a college career fair, they contacted me, and bought me in for a series of interviews. Got a call back within a day. Group interview with 2 departments, seems like a very nice company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard, not following any type of pre organized routine. Questions were not very challenging.   Answer Question

Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

An HR representativo contacted me vía linked in. Once week later I had a phone interview with a director. 2 weeks later I Hell a face to face interview with managers and director.

The company Payed for a flight for my interview and One night of hotel. They were very flexible with times and hours and my representative was very kind and nice -all times.

Really great.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

It was a Group panel interview, very laid back. Some situational questions but most of it was direct questions about my resume and previous experience. Mostly Production supervisors, Intern, HR Generalist and Assistant Manager that attended. Very friendly but make sure you answer the questions clearly and define every answer. They will dig deep for appropriate answers. Was offered the job three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If you could name one leader in history who would made a big difference who would you say?   1 Answer
    • If you found a employee was operating the process incorrectly the whole time you've been supervising what would you do?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DENSO.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and comfortable. The questions were precise and to the point. The HR person was friendly and was joined by two more employees for job-related questions. I like that it wasn't the HR person deciding on the qualification to the job, but the actual people that you would work with.

Assembler/Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Hopkinsville, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Through a temp service, overall turn over rate is walk outs and no show daily, no interview really had to pass drug screen,explained that there turn over rate was so bad, they could not keep help, the company is very slow to do a full time hire some people been temps for 6 months or longer, temps will reach 105 or better in the summer and there is no air!

Interview Questions

• Do I understand that it will be every week mandatory overtime!   1 Answer