DENSO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DENSO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.6

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process that I took is for student only. At the first, I upload my resume to website called "My page". Then, I took an IQ test and personality test and got an interview in Aichi, Japan. During the interview, they asked me about my research in graduated school. After a week, I got the second interview. In second interview, they just asked something about my personality and participation in student association. Every question is in Japanese.

Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

An HR representativo contacted me vía linked in. Once week later I had a phone interview with a director. 2 weeks later I Hell a face to face interview with managers and director.

The company Payed for a flight for my interview and One night of hotel. They were very flexible with times and hours and my representative was very kind and nice -all times.

Really great.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DENSO (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 hours to prepare ppt slides on a topic given on the spot.
    Followed by a formal presentation that was prepared to a panel of interviewers including HR.
    After the presentation will be the formal interview that include questions like self introduction and those similar questions as other interviews and able to ask them questions.
    Whole interview process takes 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the topic they give and normal formal interview questions like self introduction.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DENSO (Long Beach, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very brief not to much to say was spoken to by 5 people very genera questions. It was mostly based on my personality and how I handle situations. Also if I had any ideas or changes that I wanted to implement to the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO.

Interview

Walk through my resume. Explained everything on resume Nd after this they asked some questions. Basiclly what problems did you solve .which subject you like most. Wasnt too long or too short . 25 to 35 minutes .

Graduate Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DENSO (Coventry, England (UK)).

Interview

A Mammoth 10 stage process. Includes telephone interviews, submissions, etc. I guess most large companies are like that. Take it one step at a time, I got to the last stage, but failed at the interview/assessment centre, apparently they decided not to take anyone.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how my job search was going up until that point.   1 Answer

Production Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Maryville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

One phone call the day I applied for the job. An interview was scheduled ASAP. I went to the interview the following day and have not heard back from them since and they have not responded to any emails.

Interview Questions

• What would your last supervisor say your weaknesses are?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DENSO in December 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I had a phone interview. Then came in for a face to face. They basically asked the same questions they asked me over the phone. I then took a tour of the facility. They were all very friendly throughout the entire process.

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI).

Interview

The manager will ask questions related to your courses or prior experience. Make sure to review your engineering related courses to answer questions related to them. Bring your resume and at the beginning they ask you to run through your resume so have building points that you can see a sentence and elaborate on what is says. As you are going through your resume, the manager and the other engineer are taking notes as you speak with the copies of your resume

Maintenance Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Battle Creek, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone screening, Star interview process and situational questioning. Panel of managers and AR to rate Individuals responses. Skill testing and computer based skill testing. Normal application process. Need resume and journeyman card or minimum of 5 years experience to apply to a skilled tradesman position.

Interview Questions

• What interested me in Denso and what was I looking for?   Answer Question