DENSO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DENSO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.6

Executive GA Department Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DENSO.

Interview

Through Consultancy & Interview Process Through Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• What you are expecting With Denso which you are not able to Achieve in your Previous organization   Answer Question

Assembler/Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Hopkinsville, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Through a temp service, overall turn over rate is walk outs and no show daily, no interview really had to pass drug screen,explained that there turn over rate was so bad, they could not keep help, the company is very slow to do a full time hire some people been temps for 6 months or longer, temps will reach 105 or better in the summer and there is no air!

Interview Questions

• Do I understand that it will be every week mandatory overtime!   1 Answer

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Three rounds will be conducted
    1. Aptitude-very basic questions.
    2. HR+Technical- very basic electronics questions
    3. HR- general questions.

No need to prepare much, only focus on getting the basics right. Good Luck !!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, as package is already fixed grade wise.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Manager and lead engineer had me go over my resume. We discussed about past jobs and formula SAE. Manger asked why I wanted this job and went over job details.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jhajjar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DENSO (Jhajjar (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

offline test followed by technical interview on the first day.shortlisted students from first two rounds did asked to come for hr interview on the 2nd day.the Hr interview is conducted by senior management.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Easy, since expats dont understand English, and Indian senior management does not know even basics

Negotiation

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO in February 2014.

Interview

Technical exam then after several days I've been scheduled for an IQ Test then initial exam and final interview on the same date.

Interview Questions

• Do you know embedded software?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was very systematic
    There were two rounds of interview. (1st round was held on 19th and other was in 27th).
    1st round was General introduction and some technical question.(with Department Head and one HR Member) Duration was 15-20 mins.
    2nd round was technical in which practical situation were given. (with Japanese expat , Department Head and one HR Member) Duration was 25-30mins.

Japanese expat didn't ask any Question as they are very weak in English.

Interview Questions

• What are your achievements.Explain one in detail.
      What are your strength and weaknesses.
      Why do u want to join this company.
      What is your family background.
      What is PPM, FMEA, 8D norms,APQP with eg.
      Where do u see yourself in next 5 yrs.   1 Answer

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Interest was sparked during a college career fair, they contacted me, and bought me in for a series of interviews. Got a call back within a day. Group interview with 2 departments, seems like a very nice company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard, not following any type of pre organized routine. Questions were not very challenging.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manesar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Manesar (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Simple 3 round process, first had a technical MCQ round. Followed by 2 F2F interview rounds. Basic electronics, project related and embedded c questions.
    In detail explanation of the current projects and technologies worked upon in them. Knowledge about automotive domain and embedded C.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Protocols used in project and explain them?
      Q2: Most difficult part of your project and How did you tackle it?   Answer Question