DENSO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Production Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Maryville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

One phone call the day I applied for the job. An interview was scheduled ASAP. I went to the interview the following day and have not heard back from them since and they have not responded to any emails.

Interview Questions

• What would your last supervisor say your weaknesses are?   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process that I took is for student only. At the first, I upload my resume to website called "My page". Then, I took an IQ test and personality test and got an interview in Aichi, Japan. During the interview, they asked me about my research in graduated school. After a week, I got the second interview. In second interview, they just asked something about my personality and participation in student association. Every question is in Japanese.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DENSO in December 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I had a phone interview. Then came in for a face to face. They basically asked the same questions they asked me over the phone. I then took a tour of the facility. They were all very friendly throughout the entire process.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Kolkata (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Two interviewer came during the hiring process. The experience was good since they made me comfortable. There was one round of written test which consisted of 50 questions. Then the candidates got shortlisted and had 2 on 1 interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about accuracy and precision. There were few more question but all of them were pretty basic stuff.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manesar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Manesar (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Simple 3 round process, first had a technical MCQ round. Followed by 2 F2F interview rounds. Basic electronics, project related and embedded c questions.
    In detail explanation of the current projects and technologies worked upon in them. Knowledge about automotive domain and embedded C.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Protocols used in project and explain them?
      Q2: Most difficult part of your project and How did you tackle it?
      Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Manager and lead engineer had me go over my resume. We discussed about past jobs and formula SAE. Manger asked why I wanted this job and went over job details.

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI).

Interview

The manager will ask questions related to your courses or prior experience. Make sure to review your engineering related courses to answer questions related to them. Bring your resume and at the beginning they ask you to run through your resume so have building points that you can see a sentence and elaborate on what is says. As you are going through your resume, the manager and the other engineer are taking notes as you speak with the copies of your resume

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Three rounds will be conducted
    1. Aptitude-very basic questions.
    2. HR+Technical- very basic electronics questions
    3. HR- general questions.

No need to prepare much, only focus on getting the basics right. Good Luck !!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, as package is already fixed grade wise.

Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

An HR representativo contacted me vía linked in. Once week later I had a phone interview with a director. 2 weeks later I Hell a face to face interview with managers and director.

The company Payed for a flight for my interview and One night of hotel. They were very flexible with times and hours and my representative was very kind and nice -all times.

Really great.

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Interest was sparked during a college career fair, they contacted me, and bought me in for a series of interviews. Got a call back within a day. Group interview with 2 departments, seems like a very nice company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard, not following any type of pre organized routine. Questions were not very challenging.   Answer Question