DET Norske Veritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DET Norske Veritas Interview Questions

2.4

Engineer Interview

Interview

Very poor interview. Seemed like they didn't care from the beginning. Only asked a few questions and relied on me asking questions as a large portion of the interview. They probably already picked a candidate.

Energy Analyst - Wind Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DET Norske Veritas (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial contact from HR by email and phone. Second interview from manager and co-worker by phone. Third interview was on-site which included a short presentation for manager and team via telecommunication. This was followed by a personal interview with the local team lead. The process ended up being quite long with a fourth phone interview several weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe three things that you struggle with/are not good at.   1 Answer

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DET Norske Veritas (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview for 30 minutes. Invited for in person interview for 1 hour. The entire interview so far is about a month. I was contacted by email three weeks after my application. One week later had telephone interview which I be as later informed via email less than two hours later I was invited for in person interview in about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for dnv gl?   1 Answer

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DET Norske Veritas (Lansing, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR, and then had an in person interview with the head of my office and my direct manager. The interview with HR was fairly brief, and I got the impression that it was just a screening call. My in-person interview was very casual and conversational, and I was asked a variety of interview questions regarding my experience and my career goals.

Principal Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very typical as any other companies would have done in the interview process. It was a very typical as any other companies would have done in the interview process.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at DET Norske Veritas in March 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was easy. The interview took 30 minutes and the recruiter was professional and easy to talk to. The recruiter ask some technical questions and some HR questions.

Energy Analyst - Wind Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DET Norske Veritas in December 2014.

Interview

Conctacted 3 weeks after applying for phone interview with HR. Easy questions, a few technical things. Contacted for second interview after 2 weeks with Director of Wind Energy team. To my surprise there were no technical questions, and interview was more HR oriented than the first interview with HR (questions like Pros, Cons, why work with us etc.). Felt like the interviewer was reading a script and there was no sense of conversation. Next day I received an e-mail that I was not considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just not technical at all. Do not understand how they made decision for candidate.   Answer Question

Energy Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DET Norske Veritas (Okemos, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quite easy and straightforward if you stick to your guns and say what you want to say there should be almost absolutely no problem why you should not get this job the interview is quite quick though but there are three stages that you must go through for each two calls and one in person interview which is not really that bad

Engineer Interview

Interview

nothing too hard really your normal interview questions, have to go through your normal hr and then manager, then back to hr and then they start sending you an offer. Pretty typical stuff.

Negotiation

pretty easy

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DET Norske Veritas in June 2014.

Interview

Great physical environment. Company promotes professional development and has great benefits. Company recently merged with another company and is in the process of merging systems and processes. Position in HR would have been to assist department with the merging of records, etc. Initial position was stated as temp to hire.