DEX Data Exchange Corporation Account Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager Trainee

DEX Data Exchange Corporation Account Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at DEX Data Exchange Corporation

1.0

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Wasn't much of an interview. Came in, talked about my past sales experience for a few minutes, then she told me about the job and the culture. Lead me to believe a lot of people get promoted quickly and they make good money, which isn't true. Then basically offered me the job and told me the next step is to take their personality tests and other tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have a flat salary for new employees

Other Interview Reviews for DEX Data Exchange Corporation

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

quick and pointless. lots of yes or no questions. The manager was clearly not a sales person. took a total of 20 minutes.

I was straight out of college, so I wasn't expecting much. The management team is illiterate.

Overall experience was negative, I did not learn much while working at the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you a good sales person?   1 Answer