DEX Data Exchange Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DEX Data Exchange Corporation

2.5

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA).

Interview

Went through a temp agency, was contacted immediately for an interview. The actual interview was more like an informal conversation than anything else. I talked to an HR representative for 20 minutes or so, and was asked to show up the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions per se, but I was asked the typical, "What are your strengths/weaknesses?" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through a temp agency, so salary and benefits were negotiated through them.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Interview

They make you take a personality test. Pretty simple and straight forward. The lady who was helping me through the assessment process was very nice and generous. After passing the assessment I had and interview with two guys. One of them was very chill and sarcastic guy. The other not so bright. He was pretty rude. Straight off the bat I lost interest in the company and that guy left a bad impression. They sort of intimidated me to test my sales experience. Apparently I wasn’t an aggressive sales man as told from the lady that help me with the personality test.

Interview Questions

• What you like to do on your free time?   1 Answer
    • What will be the tools you will need to succeed as a sales man?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview by phone. Told about the job which differed from the job posting, which suggested it was a continual salaried position with a commission, a profit-sharing bonus, and spiffs, only to learn that the commission is "very small" (per HR), with no mention of bonus or spiffs, and that no one stays in the role; that after one year, you are expected to transition to an industry-focused sales role that is paid entirely by commission only.

Interview Questions

• The ad said the position was a 'career development' position, and that successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance to full-time sales positions." It went on to say:

Core Job Duties:
      •Responds to customer inquiries and verifies customer's understanding of information.
      •Records customer inquiries and documents response.
      •Responsible for attracting potential customers.
      •Offers products and services to existing customers.
      •Strong familiarity with Sales and lead generation.
      •Submitting requests for quote.

In the phone interview, I was basically told I would be expected to learn all about every product category and part number within a selected industry, to build a pipeline of potential customers that I can later pursue when I am in the sales role, assuming at the 90-day point they think I am good enough. "Is this something you'd like to do?" I was asked.   2 Answers

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Wasn't much of an interview. Came in, talked about my past sales experience for a few minutes, then she told me about the job and the culture. Lead me to believe a lot of people get promoted quickly and they make good money, which isn't true. Then basically offered me the job and told me the next step is to take their personality tests and other tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have a flat salary for new employees

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

quick and pointless. lots of yes or no questions. The manager was clearly not a sales person. took a total of 20 minutes.

I was straight out of college, so I wasn't expecting much. The management team is illiterate.

Overall experience was negative, I did not learn much while working at the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you a good sales person?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was simple. I got through this through a recruiter called QuestStaffing. The people were easy to work with. They found me a job, and instantly, they called me requesting for an interview. It took approximately 3 days, and they found DEX. From here I had an interview, and than I was called the same day. It was very easy, convenient, and no hassle. They gave me a job and I have been working here for 1.5 years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

First I was taken to a room to take a 1 hour assessment exam. Afterwards, depending if you got a passing score, you were interview by one of the company's engineer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA).

Interview

The first round was a Writing test
    The second round was the real interview. I was Interviewed by two test engineers and then hr.
    The company was Bad organized and unprofessional, but the people was very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Call for onsite after applying online. It was a one day process where there was a written round with MCQs and then there was a lab interview with the employees. they showed their lab work space where I was quizzed about practicals and also then there was a HR round. No compensation provided for travel

Interview Questions

• Basic Circuit Design Questions, Resistor Band questions, Basic Electronics and ELectrical, Under graduate portions, magnetism, lab questions had identification of components and how connections are done on the bread board etc   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Was invited to take a written test. Test included a wide variety of general electrical engineering questions but nothing too complicated. Just brush up on all your basic stuff. Also keep in mind that your score on this test will be a primary determining factor on whether you are chosen to continue the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The first thing you do before the interview even starts is to take a placement test. Its a test of basic engineering knowledge. So brush up on your basics, both analog and digital.   Answer Question