DFC Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.8

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DFC Global (Malvern, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

DFC traveled me to Malvern PA for on-site interview, I had 6 back-to-back interviews with senior analysts, risk director and modeling consultant. I was tested with coding skills, behavioral questions and also was asked to tell more about my resume. Overall experience was good but the interview sequence seemed messy.

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DFC Global (Berwyn, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

In-house recruiter contacted via LinkedIn. Good phone interview with the manager. Then got into a very bizarre back and forth with them on flying in for an interview. Recruiter became hostile, rude and unprofessional. I felt like I was buying a used car as opposed to applying to work at a professional company. They need to analyze and monitor what their in-house recruiters are doing. This girl was absolutely pathetic.

Applications Distributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DFC Global (Lexington, KY) in March 2011.

Interview

Several phone calls with Human Resources, followed by interview and testing. This was followed by an interview with the department manager. Final interview and job offer were through human resources. Over all it was fairly easy and straight forward.

Collections Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DFC Global (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2010.

Interview

I knew the manager so there really wasn't much to the interview. He showed me around the building, described what I would be doing, and discussed if it was a fit for me or not.

Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DFC Global (Nottingham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview (keep up to an hour free)
    Face to face interview
    Three people and one 'who just wanted to come and see the interview process' pointless had no idea what was going on

Interview Questions

Company has s negative demeaning vibe
    3 people in the interview - seems like a trap
    No progression
    Cons different offices
    Off shore developers
    Interviews seemed strange, in a rush and vague
    Do not ask about company questions they are taken personally

Legal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DFC Global in August 2011.

Interview

Company chose to use a recruiter from an agency to initiate interview process. The interviews was very odd overall, and it appeared that the job description might not have been very accurate. The first interviewer gushed and complimented my background, implying I would be a great fit. When I returned for a second round of interviews, however, the two individuals with whom I interviewed gave mixed reviews about the company. The final interview with the department supervisor was a bit unsettling. He clearly did not value working mothers because when he asked if I would be available for overtime, and I replied that I would on occasion, but that I did have a family, he frowned. The interview took several hours, over two days, and despite following up with thank you letters, I never heard from the recruiter or the company again.

Interview Questions

• I see you are completing your studies; do you think this will interfere with doing the job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DFC Global in July 2010.

Interview

The test that you take is too involved for the position.

Interview Questions

• A super lon math question about blocks that made no sense.   1 Answer

Very little staff.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DFC Global in November 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with regional mgr, then with VP

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer was asked several times.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was negotiating thru my recruiter so they did most of the work, but I was able to get the salary up and the vacation where I wanted it to be.