DFSL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DFSL Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.1

Lead Generator Interview

Interview

telephonic interview and then personal interview
    was called to location in andheri to meet the Hr team and then meet the operations manager on the floor
    was asked questions on call center experience

Web Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFSL in January 2016.

Interview

Walkin interview after that only one hr round and then ur selected. Then they offer traing of fifteen days n then u have to sign a contract with them and the worst part is training of fifteen days and compensation is more worst its like rs 8 per entry u have to complete 30 entry from that 20 should be correct only then thry will pay u even the workers at construction site gets more yhen this

Interview Questions

The designation is web research associate and the work is data entry the compensation is rs 8 per entry you have to complete 30 entry in day only then u will be paid its like they givibg wages not salary

Web Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Only one round with hr and manager both together. Ask about the family background and yourself. The interview was too easy if u have basic Internet knowledge and how to search on Internet.

Interview Questions

• How to search for a company CEO and details of the company on the internet.   Answer Question

Associate Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was simple. 1st round was HR round - Personal questions about you. 2nd was a basic test about research(very simple to clear). 3rd was a operations round. (What is research, Types of research, Then personal info and salary expectation questions , Name some continents etc) In short just be confident and calm.. Interview is easy to clear.

Interview Questions

• Primary and secondary research meaning   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

process was easy, normal questions regarding you and what is mentioned in your resume,and brief discussion about the profile which i applied for .so was good to know from HR exact JOBJD on interview day

Negotiation

good

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very simple interview process. you must have a knowledge of different search engines, browsers.You must be able to find out any companies physical address from their website or third party website.you must be able to find out d-level contacts of any company.

Interview Questions

• How will you find CEO of any company from their website ?   1 Answer

Web Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Good and not to hard to carck the interview. and a very good hr round . ppl are very co operative. the atmosphere is very good. the round were easy and not so tough . The Hr ppl are very co operative.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

I was asked about my academic back ground
    I was asked questions based on research types and description
    Then was directed to give a test which was also related to research
    it was pretty easy
    The seniors interviewed and detailed me about the job profile and the companies i would be doing research on

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial telephonic contact was very good and professional. The HR lady was to the point and fixed the meeting promptly.

Face to Face meeting was conducted poorly. The interviewer was unfriendly and unprepared. Had not even read the CV.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your HR Manager about you, what will s/he say?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It's all about if you can join and how soon. If you are jobless or do not have a loan then you will be offered a job immediately. They believe in hiring helpless people who can be used based on their helplessness.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Chose not to discloese. But yes, it was interesting.