DG Concepts Account Manager - Sales and Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DG Concepts Account Manager - Sales and Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at DG Concepts

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DG Concepts (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied for a position on CareerBuilder.com and was contacted about my resume by the HR Director. She informed me of DG Concepts 3 step interview process.

The first interview is pretty brief. I was able to sit down with the hiring manager to discuss my background and the position. I really liked that it gave me a chance to get a feel for the environment of the company and ask specific questions since it was a 1 on 1 appointment.

The second interview gave me the opportunity to sit down with an assistant manager or top producing leader within the company. We went to Dunkin Donuts to grab coffee and get a LOT more in depth about the job duties and the day to day responsibilities if I were to get the job.

At the conclusion of the 2nd interview, we went back to the office so I could sit down with the hiring manager again. My 2nd interviewer reviewed what they thought about me and my qualifications.

The whole staff seemed really great and I was excited to hear back that I had been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do I REALLY want to see myself within 3 months, 1 year, 10 years?   1 Answer