DHG Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews at DHG

1 Interview Review

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHG (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I contacted the recruiter via LinkedIn to find out more information. Spoke with them for 15-20 minutes on what I wanted out of a job and what I saw myself doing in the marketing space. They spoke about the position and asked if I would be interested. Said yes and was called in for an interview. Meet with the managing partner for 2 hours and was told I would hear back in a few days to a week. Got a call back at the end of the week and was asked for a second interview but at the Atlanta location. They flew me first-class for a day trip of interviews and it was definitely a day of "checking of the relationship." Was called at the end of that week with a offer. Started the interview process mid March and started at the job at the end of April. Very pleased with the hiring and interviewing process - no surprises.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly relationship questions. (Marketing position).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for my desired salary and then negotiated it.